View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 12:25 PM

Default Experiments

So, I tried getting into my old Jantzen swim brief last night. In the photos you saw of the brief it looked rather stretched out. But interestingly, it fit pretty well..only a bit baggy here and there and the colors were just a bit faded. But overall, it had a nice 70s "vibe" to it. I'm going to continue to hang on to this as an early representative of some of the first stretch fabric swim briefs.

I also tried wearing the really undersized MacGregor strap. Oddly enough, what appears to be an ultra-small waistband is able to stretch a lot. I remember just being able to get into it many years (40+) years ago. But I am still able to get it on and around my waist.

The trickier part is getting anything other than my penis into the pouch. the pouch is so small that my balls just want to stay outside.

I remember having the same struggle with it years ago. It takes a lot of attention and work to get myself entirely in the pouch where I should be. But I also understand why I liked being in this particular strap so much. Playing around in the effort is still quite enjoyable. A lot of guys might not find doing this that interesting, but its a stunt I would always enjoy doing. And it's a fun look in the mirror once I get myself all in place. This bigger guy with all his private parts compressed into this tiny strap...and nothing else.