View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 01:22 PM

Good advice on increasing cum production for those who want or need to do so.

After the birth of our second child in 1986 my wife and I went to see the doctor to support a clinical fertility study to help infertile couples. At the clinic I provided a semen sample for analysis. The doctor actually seemed quite excited about the results in that it contained an extremely high sperm count. However, the sample was also over 5 times higher in volume than the highest scale of normal. Hyperspermia was the diagnosis. Unfortunately, it isn't something that I could turn my tap down on no matter what excercise and/or diet. Getting older finally did the trick.

Hyperspermia caused my cumshots to be longer than normal with nearly continuous streams of cum with up to 15 ejaculations each time. On a hand job it would shoot out and hit the ceiling of the house or the vehicle headliner. It was like non-stop cumming. My wife and previous girlfriends actually thought that I was peeing in or on them on multiple occasions due to it would bathe them in cum. My wife put up with it, but I had two girlfriends whom were completely disgusted when being covered with cum. It made for a messy clean up situation.

Last edited by Glenda : 06-10-2020 at 02:29 PM.