View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 07:38 AM

Talking Fun jn a singlet

it was a lot of fun playfully wrestling with an older friend, while wearing very snug bright green singlets. They certainly tickled and well out our male anatomies. After some playfully wrestling on the matted gym floor, we went shower and change, when both of us noticed we had a full hard on while enjoying the tickling feeling in our singlet wedgied behinds, before going under the showers, when he wanted to strip off my singlet. The tight green clinging singlet felt so snug and was really tickling me, when he lowered the shoulder straps, then began peeling the tight fitting singlet down and off my upper torso. It felt so snug and secure in my lowers and I didn't want to take it off. Closer and closer to my hard penis still very secure in it as he continued peeling my singlet down. He said he's having fun stripping my bright green tight fitting singlet off me, seeing me trying to cover my outlined erection and squeezing my wedgied rear behind cheeks. He was a few years older and taller than me, so he was very over baring while stripping off my now halfway peeled down singlet I continued squirming while trying keep it from coming off,but to no avail, as he slowly unsnugged my excited hard penis from the tightly clinging lycra material while I moaned and squeezed my legs closely together. It was so sensational feeling his strong hands unwedgie it from between my rear buns, then after several more of his pulling, he had the clinging singlet down and off my now naked body with a free bouncing hard on. I stepped into the shower stall while he watched still in his singlet, as much to my surprise, I never got to strip off his singlet, but I had a healthy ejaculation in the shower. He would smile and saying, he was glad to see me cum in the shower, then went in the other shower stall while telling me,"you can strip me the next time" and handed me a towel, as I stepped out of the shower and dried my naked wet body, as I saw my rolled down and tangled singlet on the tiled floor. It was somewhat disappointing for me not able to strip him naked, yet I certainly enjoyed loosing my tight and secure fitting singlet to him.