Thread: Nudity Required
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:01 PM

Smile Nudity Required

It was not too long ago I wore a very snug fitting full covering Speedo swimsuit. It did look great, yet outlining my front male anatomy and well wedgied between my rear cheeks. After swimming a while, it was time to shower and change, but there was a short nude swim time late that afternoon. There were a few guys decided to do it myself included, but kept their speedo swimsuits on when we went out to the pool deck, thinking this was a swimmer's prank. While on the swimming pool deck still in our tight swimsuits, two pretty ladies in only in bikinis looked us over admiring our Speedo encased bodies. They soon told us once naked we could swim naked in the pool for a short time. They took us one at a time starting with a tall speedoed guy and managed to strip off his swimsuit, then the next male would blush with some embarrassment as his sexy swim briefs were stripped off by the two ladies and him revealing a healthy hard on , then diving back into the pool totally naked. I was last, still in my snug fitting Speedo swimsuit outlining my fully erect penis and bare lower rear behind. there wasn't any audience to see our male endeavors into nude swimming. Soon one one lady would slowly untie the long front draw strings while the other other tried holding my squirming body still. The feeling was beautiful, as both ladies pulled and tugged on my tight wet Speedo slowly slipping down lower and lower to my well encased male hard on. It took some more time and effort for the lovely ladies unsnugging my hard penis, then working from between my semi exposed rear behind cheeks. After some more pulling the ladies, then working it down to ankles and yanked from my feet and now naked when i jumped into the pool with the other naked guys. The ladies would leave the pool deck with our tight wet Speedo swimsuits. We went back to the showers totally naked and not noticed by other men in the locker room area. I realize now that many guys in Speedo swimsuits do get a hard on while wearing them and like me are really aroused when their tight wet swim briefs are being stripped off, especially by lovely ladies looking for a decent shaped men in sexy Speedos.

Last edited by swim suit eddie : 03-19-2020 at 08:05 PM.