View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:27 PM

Humans both male and female do not have perfectly smooth bodies. There are bumps and protrusions that are supposed to be there. No one complains because it is common for breasts in females to show up as bumps or protrusions. And these protrusions may be considered sexy by other people.

But if a clothed male shows up in which a tiny bump or protrusion is even slightly visible by others, this is somehow considered sexually revealing and therefore unacceptable . I've heard women complain that no guy, no matter how fit, should ever wear a swim brief. I've never understood why anything goes in female dress but guys must conform to a different more rigid set of rules.

The only thing I can figure is that the same women who somehow believe that no guy should ever wear a swim brief wrote the rules for the resort.

So far as the kids are concerned the earlier they learn that swim briefs are just ordinary garb for real swimmers the better, and there is no worse way of teaching this than writing a dress code banning swim briefs.