View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 06:51 PM

Red face I Know What I Did Last Summer

I got to wear a bright red one piece singlet, a size smaller on me. It did show a lot of my still decent shaped male anatomy, as it was wedgied between my rear cheeks and my having an outlined full erection from the soft, tickling and somewhat tight polyester material. It was especially nice to swim in it. The other guys at the all male swim club wore Speedo bikini swimsuit and letting it all show under their bikini swimsuits. After swimming, the guys were in the showers and helping one another out of those sexy tight fitting Speedos, What a sight to behold, a lot of squirming male bodies with a healthy hard on springing out as their Speedos are stripped off while in the showers. I went into the shower room wearing the tight bright red singlet,when seen by the now naked guys in the showers and asked if they could strip it off me, as I shyly agreed to letting them get me out of that tight fitting singlet, exposing my lower rear buns and outlining my hard penis. The warm shower water really felt relaxing too. The two guys soaped and massaged my singlet clad body, then one guy would slowly tug on the clinging wet shoulder straps, while the other would continue massaging my wet body. Now he had the other shoulder down and began trying to peel the tight wet bright red singlet off my upper torso. Slowly it was coming off me, as both guys continued peeling down. It certainly felt so arousing for me and they were enjoying stripping that tight wet revealing singlet off. One guy said for me not to be embarrassed being hard and enjoy having it soon free and exposed including all my male assets, as they all have erections in or out of their Speedo swimsuits, especially in the showers. After a lot of bashful resisting, they had that bright red singlet almost down to my knees while in the shower with the singlet still clinging between my rear cheeks. After some more pulling and tugging it down, the tight wet singlet slipped off my wet, naked and erect body. Feeling that tight wet singlet being stripped off was sensational with my had penis bouncing free, as it being unwedgied in the showers, as they soon had it peeled down to my ankles, then stripped off me. Before leaving the showers with them, I had a strong ejaculation and got some happy cheers from the guys. I did know these two guys a few months before, but never realized how they let their sexual or Speedo fantasies out at the swim club. I saw them again this past winter and we remembered our fun last summer, as I Thought I KNOW WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER and it was a great happening.