View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 01:41 AM

Smile Turned on by new Gym Girl

I met a girl in our men and women's gym recently. She always wore very snug opaque tights with a crop top shirt. I always wore my favorite spandex sport tights and men's gymnast leotard. We worked out together at times and be came very attracted to one another. One late afternoon we had a surprise close and erotic affair before showering on a day we weren't working out. I of course was wearing my very snug spandex sports with my well fitting men;s leotard and she had her bright orange tights and sports panties underneath. Before showering, we cuddled and enjoyed each other's body warmth and her feeling my full warm erection encased under my tights and snug leotard. Soon we were slowly stripping one another out of our very snug sports outfits in private and it was beautiful, as she worked those snug sport tights off me and then peeled my gymnasts leotard down, yet still very snug in my exited lowers and hard penis. The feeling was so beautiful and she was so sexy in her orange tights and sports panties, when eventually I slowly stripped off tight sports and gym wear , despite her childish reactions. After a while, we were both undressed and naked in private and had a beautiful affair, then becoming close lovers. Yes I was certainly turned on by the new girl in our coed gym and with her for many years after.