View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Speedo Member

Default Thoughts on pumping cock and balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedswimmer
Hey guys, I heard that a short session with a penis pump will plump up your penis for a few hours afterwards even when flaccid.

Yes, I have done a little pumping in the past. Some cock pumping and some ball pumping. Both are fun and both will make your equipment larger than life for a while. However, it is important to understand what it is doing. When used for short periods of time at moderately low pressures, it does encourage blood flow in the penis. However, the negative pressure applied by the pump (suction) also draws lymphatic fluid into your cock. The longer you use it the more it draws. This is what gives your cock the larger, thicker appearance. Erections after being pumped are not rigid like normal, you will notice the outside is soft and squishy while the rigid part is beneath that, this soft part is the fluid you pulled into your shaft.

One of the biggest issues with using a pump is that it is easy to go too hard on the suction, and this can be damaging. You can cause blisters on the head of your penis and you can cause the fluid to collect into sacks around your penis. The trick with using the pump is to go low and slow. When I'm doing it, I like to do it for extended periods of time so it pulls a lot of fluid into my cock and really makes for a massive bulge, but I have to remember to keep the pressure low. I rarely ever go above 10PSI, and typically keep it between 5 and 10 with 7 to 8 being a good target.

Quote:
The kink in me turned his head twice when he heard Anyone know if this is true? I'm used to wearing cock rings under my briefs for the added lift, but it's a pain to hide in the showers or people will think I'm a freak (which I kinda am).

If you are willing to accept and embrace that you are a bit of a freak (like I am), then don't bother hiding the cock ring from them. I'm a hairy bastard, but I shave my cock and balls and keep the pubic hair all trimmed so it looks neat and clean. I definitely get some looks from people in the showers who are surprised first by the silver cock ring that snagged their attention, then are further surprised when they see how neat and clean I keep myself. Typically they will have overgrown forests and could use a good cleanup.

Quote:
I've never used a penis pump before, so thought I'd pick your brains before I invest.

As far as investing in this stuff goes, you don't have to spend a lot to get a good performance package put together. I use a cylinder that was part of a cheap kit I got at a local sex toy store. It came with one of the shitty bulbs to pull the air out. I dislike this kit because you can't tell what pressure you are working with, though the design of the bulb does keep you from getting too much pressure in general. So, I ended up replacing the bulb pump with a hand pump out of an inexpensive "brake bleeder kit" from Harbor Freight. This is the same hand pump that is included in a lot of the much higher end pumping kits, but it is only like $20 or something for the whole kit. I also picked up a couple nipple cylinders because I like pumping my nipples too. All total, I have maybe around $60-$70 invested in everything and it works great! I've been thinking about getting a dual stage cylinder so I can pump my cock and balls at the same time, but I haven't gone that far yet and it is a pretty good jump in price.