Thread: Double Standard
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 04:06 AM

I've noticed the same damn thing with photos of men's and women's swim teams.

The women are always in bikini style suits and they're also posing with a sexy stance like something out of Playboy Magazine. However, the men are always wearing those jammer style suits and standing there with their arms and hands at their side with a dumb founded look on their faces.

I've strongly suspected this jammer swim suit and knee length shorts phenomenon is really some kind of subliminal propaganda tool intended to promote more heterosexuality.

Back in the 1980s, I heard a discussion on a radio talk show about the Gay Rights movement and its possible effect on the socio-economic structure of the U.S.

Someone commented that the Gay community was less susceptible to government and corporate influence and control because they did not have children who were vulnerable to the government's polices like school funding.

I recall back in 1978 when the voters of California passed Proposition 13 to reduce property taxes, the government threatened to retaliate by cutting school funding.

The message was clear that if the people messed with government, it would take it out on their children. However, the Gay community doesn't have any children so they are immune to being held hostage by the government.