View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 05:38 AM

Wink A continuing winter tale

It was another cold winter night while spending the night with my uncle. Like always, I'm well dressed for the cold weather wearing my favorite extra snug denim kiddie style overalls with a soft ivory colored long sleeve leotard with back zipper and tan colored opaque tights. We had a nice early evening together, when it was time for bed later that night. He was wearing his favorite long fuzzy bathroom with nothing underneath, when he said "It;s bed time now, so let's get you all undressed and naked. I just blushed and now I had a healthy full hard on from the snug and secure feeling in my winter outfit and anticipation of what was about to happen. He would give me a big smile, while reassuring me not to be so bashful once he has me all undressed and nude. He would slowly take me into the big bedroom,, then removing my winter shoes and socks and seeing my feet encased in the tan colored tights.I asked to keep my leotards on, but he would make one of his favorite statements "no matter how much you resist and how long it takes, I'll have you completely undressed." He was somewhat bigger than me, so I will be be over powered by him. We stood in the bedroom facing one another, when he began undressing me, starting with the snug denim overalls. He gently unfastened the back shoulder straps and bib when I let out a childish yelp, as the bib and shoulder straps dropped down to my upper waist, when he saw my hard on slightly outlined under the overalls. I began to enjoy him stripping off all my warm, snug winter outfit. Now my warm flannel shirt was unbuttoned and gently taken off. There I was standing with my long back zippered leotard now showing with the snug fitting overalls unfastened front bib dropped down to my upper waist and the dangling unfastened back shoulder straps. I did ask "do they have to come off?" and he would say "everything comes off including your leotards. It was a slow process for me loosing all my sexy warm winter attire, while he opened the three side snaps on both sides of the snug denim overalls. i was reminded that I would be sleeping in the nude, once he had all my kiddie style winter clothes off. I could feel the upper half of the overalls slip down a little lower, yet still very snug on me once he had them all unfastened and side snaps opened. I squeezed my legs closely when he would pull and tug them down my legs, feeling the warm and snug denim slip off my leotard clad body. It was beautiful, as he had them down to my ankles, then shaking my legs and feet free from the snug denim overalls while I made childish pleas to keep them on, but to no avail. Now I'm just in the ivory colored long sleeve back zipper leotard and tan colored opaque tights. He neatly folded my snug fitting overalls and put them on the bedroom sofa. My hard on was really showing in the leotard and tights and after some more squirming and pouting, he finally had my leotard and tights with the microfiber undies stripped off , as he freed my feet from the tangled unzipped leotard, tights and clinging undies and now I was naked with a bouncing erection. He was hard too while managing to finally strip me naked, then taking me to the large bed while naked then helping me lay down, while having such a hard on, when we both had a heavy ejaculation all over the bedroom floor and large bed. It was a sensational adventure with him and a great winter tale.