View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I just learned as to an another interesting medical routine processing when wearing revealing clothes at the doctor's for a full medical examination. I'll usually go to the doctor during the cold winter months, so I don't get to wear one of my favorite and extra snug Speedo swimsuits. Being this will be a long day at the doctor's office, I'll be wearing snug denim bib overalls with a button up bright colored flannel shirt with leotard, tights and microfiber material briefs underneath. Many times the nurse will help me to undress and taking much time being my warm layers of winter clothes and leotards are quite snug and warm on me. While at times her nurse in the examination room, the doctor, a female and lovely lady needs more time with one of her patients, before seeing me. Her nurse knows what to do, so I don't have to be totally naked waiting for the doctor and allowed to keep my snug revealing clothes on,like the snug overalls with leotard and tights that show and outline my body and somewhat excited genitals. Like Iv'e said before, I'm loving the snug and secure feeling while still wearing snug overalls with my favorite leotards underneath. Depending how much more time the female doctor needs, The nurse has me undressed in stages while waiting for the doctor. I'll be sitting on the exam table still in the warm snug overalls, yet partially unbuttoned with the bib and shoulder straps unfastened and my flannel long sleeve shirt is all unbuttoned. My right colored leotards can be noticed with my hard on well encased underneath, yet outlined under my revealing wintertime clothing, soon to be coming off me. The doctor lets her nurse know she's almost finished with her last patient before seeing me,when the nurse finishing setting up for my examination and then the fun part begins, as she has the long hospital type gown for me and saying"the doctor will be in to see you very soon, so let's finish getting you undressed." Soon, she's helping to strip off all my revealing clothes layer by layer and once I'm down to just the clinging microfiber underwear, the lovely doctor enters the examination room to see me. Finally after being seen and examined by her while totally naked and in only the long hospital style gown. I'll change into the extra set of loose clothes boxer shorts, long baggy trouser and another long pull over shirt to make a quick exit from the doctor's office. I missed being in my favorite revealing, warm snug overalls and leotards, yet enjoyed her help stripping them off, while waiting for my delayed examination by the lovely female doctor.

Where do you live? Arctic Circle? I can't imagine wear that much clothing - especially when I know it has to come off. You have a very patient doctor. Most doctors I have experienced would be upset if the nurse didn't have the patient ready when they entered the room. My last visit i went commando to save time undressing and dressing.