View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 12:59 PM

Default Part XXXVIII

Part XXXVIII

A guy getting into his first strap, but especially one with a hard cup, is probably at least as apprehensive as he would be contemplating getting himself into his first swim brief. How does it feel? Will I immediately get a hard on? What happens if I get a hard-on inside a cup? These are all important and interesting questions, and parallel the concerns guys have about first getting into and then wearing a swim brief in public.

It is funny how these kinds of concerns “play” with a guy’s brain. Guys think that somehow it should be easy to ignore being apprehensive about it all. Still, it doesn’t take long for a guy to discover that his brain and body “like” feeling horny, and in the absence of engaging in sex with a partner situations like this are something of a substitute, embarrassing as the thoughts might be. Male sexual arousal triggering mechanisms quickly get into complicated stuff, including some stuff that happens and appears to make no sense at all. Guys keep thinking that they should be able to turn arousal on and off and that a guy’s penis should be readily told what to do on orders from the brain. Well, yes and no!

At some point most guys probably realize that getting aroused in the absence of a sexual partner is a good thing not a bad thing to be able to do, and if a swim brief, strap, or whatever aids in the process that is a good thing not a bad thing as well.

I have found that straps with cups can be really enjoyable to wear. Sometimes I like to just slip on a strap, kick back and see where my body wants to take me. I guess practically everyone has things they like to do to kick back and relax from the daily grind. The fun part about straps and cups is that they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and each one fits and feels a little different on the penis. Some of them feel simply more than a bit uncomfortable with no real erotic sensations at all, then all of a sudden the sensations morph from uncomfortable to something really erotic and wonderful, and this transition may occur quite rapidly, in the space of but a few seconds.

I recommend that every guy run some experiments on his own body and see exactly how you respond. What makes arousal so interesting is that the sensations change from one moment to the next, like riding a giant wave. Your penis will tell you if it is in a happy place or not when it is confined.

This is generally a core part of male sexuality, alone or with a partner, and there is absolutely no problem running a few experiments with your own body in private. In the process you may learn some things about being male you did not know before, and be able to use that information in subsequent partner-sex episodes as well. With something this interesting and essentially no down side, why not?

To be continued…