Thread: Speedo Wearers
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 04:12 AM
Speedo Member

Very hot story. Would love to encounter a woman like that especially in a one piece suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Recently while traveling on business, I came back to the hotel after a long day with the client and donned the skimpy blue pattern Neptune Scepter brief and headed down to the pool area. it was about 5:00 but a cool pacific breeze made the spa look inviting. I noticed a single younger lady sitting alone in the spa. As I approached, she looked up and smiled. The sun was behind her. As I got to the steps leading into the spa, I politely asked if I might join her and she nodded a yes to me. As I took a seat to her left on a separate wall, she looked over and asked if I was there for fun or business,, the usual ice breaker at a hotel public area. I told her business for a few days. She responded she was there for a convention and she was in hospitality for the hotel industry. That explained her openness to talk to a total stranger. After a couple of exchanges she asked me if I minded she move closer as the rumble of the spa made it hard to hear each other. I nodded and as she stood up she was wearing a one piece french cut high over the hip blacksuit that barely covered her breasts. I could not help almost stare at her crotch as her mound was outlined so perfectly. I looked up t her immediately,hoping my stare at her was not tooo obvious, and she just smiled and sat down next to me.

After a few minutes chatting about our work and hobbies, she remarked that she "liked my bikini swimsuit" and "wished more men would wear them." she asked me how long I had worn this style and why and the talk then focused on choice of swimwear. it was a kinda common thread of interest and passion. Later we had drinks at the bar, ate dinner together and then next few days we each enjoyed each other's bodies and companionship.

So, my feeling is wear your bikini everywhere you go. You never know who will like it and what pleasure it will bring you both.