View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 01:54 AM

Smile Wearing Lycra in Public around town& sports.

Another fun time, wearing lycra in public, is at the doctor's office in the examination room when getting ready for the doctor to do my exam. Before undressing, Many fellow patients see me dressed in a snug winter snowsuit with lycra leotards underneath. It does feel so warm and snug while still wearing my outfit, but others do get to see me undressing and at times with the nurse's help. I get to keep my leotard and tights on for a while, as the other patients and medical staff see me still encased in lycra. I don't have any shame with others seeing me wearing my wintertime lycra leotard and tights, both the men and women patients and nurses like seeing me in them. There are a few times when fellow patients will see others undressing while getting ready for their examination, yet no one minds, but when it's my time they do get to see me slowly peeling off all those warm snug layers of lycra including the sexy nylon briefs with the nurse's help. Many patients, after their examinations usually put on a change of clothes to wear home or elsewhere. I do the same, wearing loose boxers and baggy trousers. and certainly miss wearing and being seen again by other wearing my warm snug favorite lycra outfit.