View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 08:03 PM

Wink So which Olympic Sports has the sexiest clothing?

My friend wants to also add on, those winter bob sledding one piece thick lycra outfits. He say they fit quite closely and very warm. He really like wearing one during a cold winter ski event. He said the difficult, but quiet sexually arousing part was taking it off. After wearing it a while and certainly fitting him well, He was helped stripping it off by a lovely lady working in the ski club. She managed unzipping the long back zipper, like that on some long sleeve leotards. He said, he had a nice hard on from the snug feeling of the one piece bob sledding outfit, then feeling it open up, as she slowly unzipped it. He did feel some what embarrassed having an erection underneath, but she just smiled saying" relax, it happens with most of the guys here wearing these sexy tight winter sports outfits, Especially after practicing for the winter Olympic events." He didn't wear anything underneath, but a speedo style support briefs that kept his hard on very snug secure. He said the one piece bob sled suit would still cling to his excited lowers while stripping it halfway off. He finally got it off with some help from her and soon the soft snug support briefs came off. That was the nicest and sexiest winter sports clothing he wore during the winter and certainly missed being encased in all that warm thick lycra material. I wish i had tried or wore one too., but happy, just wearing a gymnast leotard or Water polo swim briefs.