View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:14 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
My only regret is i didnt start wearing them sooner, think most guys secretly envy and admire me for having the balls to wear them publicly. And this stereotype that girls think they are gross is a myth some of the thrills ive had over the years, good thing with the gym you meet some serious cuties especially with the hot weather seeing some mighty fine women lately all scantly clad ��������

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone’s got one. What really motivated me more was not only the fact that you find out no one really cares. At least not in my experience. I even got a compliment on my black Kiniki Riviera one time. Granted that compliment was from a man (I’m straight) but it still made me feel good and I felt like I could be myself.

One other thing I should mention is that my gym ALWAYS has these teenagers there who just kind of horse araound. Now when I started working out there two years ago, I was waaaay more self conscious than I am today. I was also chunkier. But I’ve never gotten ANY reaction from them, positive or negative. They just kind of went about their business whether in the locker room or in the pool. Works for me.

Glad to see you’re meeting some ladies in the process. That’s always a good thing

Last edited by SwimAddict71488 : 04-23-2019 at 02:21 AM.