Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 04:11 PM

As the five girls and I strolled down the beach, the campfire glow gave way to moon glow and the reflection on the calm shimmering bay water instilled a quiet reflection of the many times Katy and I had taken this walk. After a few minutes with the girls chattering aimlessly Sally interrupted their banter and said, "Coach, We are really glad you and Katy joined us today. You are really hot in that thong, and we want to initiate you into our our group." I said, "What do you mean, initiate me?" with that Sally turned in front of me and pressed her bare breast against my chest and looked me right into the eye. She moved her hand down along the center of my stomach and with a finger, slid along my erecting penis. Cupping her hand around my bulge, she smiled and said, "We share each others bodies with each other and worship the human form. And, God,,,, you are a perfect form to worship!! Wouldn't you want to have us and enjoy our bodies?" Somewhat stunned,I stammered, "Sally, I am your swim coach and this is a bit inappropriate. Janet spoke up, "Coach, we girls are all 18 and legal, and we just love your body. You are totally hot and that thong really turns us on." The girls giggled and moved in on me. With that I felt several hands touching me and rubbing me all over. The girls pulled me down to the beach and laid me on my back, all the while stroking and kissing me. One girl kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth,,,, I returned with my tongue as she groaned with delight. My erection was hard and one of the girls pulled my penis out of an overstretched thong and began toying with it with her tongue. I sank into submission as the girls overwhelmed me with their affection.

In all of this sensual pleasure I heard Katy call to me. "Matt, wake up," and I came to my senses, Katy was on top of me sucking my erect penis while we lay in bed. This whole thing was a dream and I was not going to share it with her for sure. I reached down and pulled her up to me as she slid between my legs and up my body so we could embrace in a passionate kiss.