Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 09:33 PM

The next week at practice seemed normal enough. The thong wearers wore their regular practice suits and nobody even mentioned the party at John's house. The only difference I could tell was some of the kids at the party would give me and Katy a thumbs up in passing as if to express an approval, which I took as their liking our attire their. These thong lovers were about ten to twelve swimmers in a club of a hundred strong, so they kept their liking to themselves. And then I wondered what the rest of the team and their parents would think if they knew about the party at John's house. even as progressive as these kids were, they knew they would get hassled if the other teammates ever saw them in thongs in any situation. Teens can be pretty mean if they think someone is not like them.It was only Adrianna talking to her daughter and exposing Katy and me that they approached us in the first place. And as coaches we did have to present an image.

There was no meet the next weekend and as Katy and I were pulling in lane lines Friday after practice, Sally and Jim walked over to assist us. During this time, Sally teamed with Katy and Jim paired with me. Jim asked me what I thought about their group from the last weekend. I told Jim that both Katy and I had no issue with their group and their choice of swimwear. i also told him that Katy and I had worn thongs together for sometime but did not want to push our attire on anyone else. Jim responded by saying that he and his friends liked minimal swimwear and that us, they kept their personal choice between their like-minded friends. Jim told me about his first bikini suit that his folks had given him at an early age, before swim team. He had grown up in them and as he moved into puberty, he said he liked how he looked in a bikini as he developed his muscle mass.

I told Jim that Katy was the driving force for me wearing a thong, but like him, I had grown up in bikini cut suits for as long as I could remember. Jim laughed and as we pushed the lane line cart to the wall, he said that he and Sally were going to the beach on Saturday with their group and wanted to know if Katy and I would like to join them. I asked him if any parents would be there and he said that his folks would be joining them and maybe some other parents as well. I asked Jim if the other parents were into thongs and he said that some were, but they all wore Speedo style suits. It seemed I had a club within the club; to thong or not to thong was the question. I asked him where they were going and he said North Beach, which was the topless friendly beach. I told him I would talk to Katy and see if she wanted to go and we would let his parents know one way or the other.