Thread: Bikini Bottoms
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:53 AM

The current trend towards heavily pouched square cut suits seems to be coming from guys used to wearing big underwear and board shorts changing to boxer briefs and square cut swimming trunks, the oversized pouch seems to be an attempt to retain the last vestige of bagginess in a skin tight suit and to demonstrate their masculinity as no woman would wear an oversized pouch (or would they).
You seem secure in your sexuality, you have a girl friend who you intend to marry and you share days in the sunshine and water together enjoying the sight and feel of each others bodies and bikinis. Your underwear drawer contains the skimpy but masculine briefs and thongs that you enjoy.
You like to wear and swim in the women's bikini briefs that you and your girl friend choose together because they look and feel good on you and make you feel so free when swimming. You are still a male and don't pretend to be anything else. If you were a cross dresser that would be between yourself and those you choose to share it with.
Anyone that objects is either jealous that you have the body and bottle to wear those suits or just a bully that enjoys hurting people while claiming to be acting in the public interest.
Enjoy the summer.

PS. Years ago while walking through the local mall I spied an old woman looking into a women's lingerie shop window. I followed her eyes to a mass of lace and frills that accentuated yet barely covered the shop dummy they were applied to. The look in the old woman's eye was a mixture of lust and loss, and I realised how much she would have loved to have worn that confection at the time she was young enough to make jaws drop. Wear the suits you love now, soon you will be married, perhaps a father too and have to move on. In 40 years time when you pass that swimming shop you eyes should fill with happy memories not with lust for what you missed out on.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 05-06-2012 at 11:10 AM.