View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
I skip the shirt completely when it is warm wherever I can.
I do wear string tanks to the gym and a few other places.
Even when I do, the shirt goes on in the parking lot when I arrive I take it off as soon as I am out the door.
Many of us like to reveal our body. Especially I spent so much time training my body. Although not particularly better looking, I still like to expose my body as much as I can !

For myself, I often in the summer jogging on the street, parks or shore topless. I was wearing only a pair of short shorts. But something attracting honking or shouting comments.

When I went to swim at the beach, usually nearby the nude beach, I would be leaving driving without a shirt and wearing shorts. Just to be driving carefully not to get pullover by the cops.

Because I live in the urban area, many of the convenient stores, stores or fast food restaurants require a shirt to enter, a T-shirt label would be on the door. So, when I was jogging topless, most of the time I did carry a light T-shirt just in case.

It happened many many years ago. I was jogging from my home without any shirt in hand, made rounds then returning home. I decided to stop by a convenient store to get a drink. As I was entering right outside the door, the cashier said, "You need a shirt to come in!" At the exact time, a cop was paying for his items. I said OK and left. The cop didn't bother me. The incident was neither shocking or embarrassing. (OK a bit embarrassing !) But it was a learning experience for me.