Thread: Bikini Bottoms
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Speedo Member

I am hoping for our honeymoon in the Domican Republic (maybe next summer/fall) I will spend the entire week in my swimsuits. As it is right now, I haven't worn them out too much as this just started towards the end of last summer. I have to admit, I am still a little shy walking into the pool wearing just bikini bottoms. Last summer I was wearing my board shorts over the bikini and only removing them to lay out on the towels. When I was swimming, i would put my board shorts back on. This was how I was untill the very end, then I finally said, "screw it, I'm doing what I want". Thats when I shed my board shorts, and walked into the pool from the towels with my GF. It was at that moment that I decided I was a brief swimwear guy.

The feeling of not having all the clothing on me was amazing. So free and able to move better. I did feel sexy in it too, when I was walking back to our towels in the grass dripping with water.

This year I am planning on leaving the board shorts at home so I have no choice but swim in my skimpy swim wear. You guys have any words of encouragement for a guy who is making a change to brief swim wear completely? I mean, I have worn them out to the pools (the first pic was taken by my GF at the local pool last summer), but I still have reservations about it.... I guess it just takes time to become completely comfortable in them...