Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 05:32 PM

Default 2018 Holiday reviews, Part I

2018 Holiday reviews, Part I

Growing up, I always longed for items of clothing as presents that would help me feel horny all during the season. As an adult, I vowed to not try and rely on other people to figure this all out, and every year I would buy myself a few gifts that I thought I would really really like to receive. This has all evolved into an annual affair for me starting in mid-November with online shopping allowing me to get the packages without really keeping track of what might be in each one of the packages. Sometimes I even try and forget what I ordered until Christmas is upon me.

Many of you probably remember that Josh and Dylan bought gifts for each other with the subtle objective being to get the other guy into a state of horniness to the point where he can’t help but want to jerk himself off.

The stuff I buy myself tends to vary year by year. This year I did not buy myself yet another strap (I have a huge collection of those already) nor were there any wrestling singlets in the orders (I have several ones of those already as well). This year I focused on some really snug compression gear, a couple of swim briefs. Last night I started unwrapping (well, by taking stuff out of bags) the various items I had picked out.

The various venders always want reviews of their products. The problem of course is that I need to tone down my reviews relative to what I write here. I can’t just say a particular item would be fun to jerk off in or even that getting into the item makes me horny enough to ooze precum, like I routinely say here. In my public site reviews I do drop subtle hints that if you read between the lines you might conclude something in this regard.

The items this year turned out to be really fun to wear and I have tried them all on. As I do this I keep wondering if other guys with the same tem would tend to “react” in the same way or at least similarly.

I thought all of you would first like to see for each item that I wrote for the vendor review in one paragraph. Then in the paragraph that follows I will try and explain what I really am trying to communicating using more blunt language. As all of you know I am very fond of items that make me feel horny even if this doesn’t quickly lead to an erection and orgasm and I use precum ooze as a measuring stick to determine exactly how successful item each is at achieving my goal. I will rank each item of a 5-point, (5-smiley) scale as it affected me when I tried it on.

The first two items were from Amazon, a pair of compression shorts and two pair of compression pants. Most guys my size might order these in size Medium, but you all know how fond I am of downsizing, so I went with the Small. Other guys if you read their reviews seem more than a little “nervous” about downsizing compression gear and you will often see them upsizing rather than downsizing. But I always thought wearing the gear as undersized as feasible was all part of the fun. (This is similar to the panic phase some guys go into when undersizing swim briefs.)

So, here are the first two reviews, first the one that went to the Web site and then my additional comments. I’m also including a link to the product just in case anyone feels compelled to order. None of the items this year were expensive.

Tesla navy compression shorts, navy blue.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079YRR63X/

These are a fine pair of compression shorts at a bargain price, though some colors are more expensive than others. The whole point of compression gear is for it to go on like a second skin as in snug and tight. I have a 31-inch waist and actually ordered these in size Small (S). The elastic waistband will need to stretch a bit, but once I am in these are quite comfortable to wear and do fit just like a second skin. The look is really great, and at a very reasonable price. I especially like the fit and feel under a pair of sweatpants, and intend to wear this combination over the winter months in my stationary rowing, biking and weight-lifting. These fit correctly to size and there is certainly no reason to upsize.

I’m wearing these right now with a snug pair of tighty whiteys underneath and sweatpants over. In this setup, I have been feeling horny all morning long. I am very much aware that the compression shorts are on me and further, for me at least they are hitting all the right buttons. Part of the success I am having in precum production relates directly to the undersizing, but these are a great pair of shorts regardless.

Horniness/precum ranking 4/5 based on a 5-smiley scale:
4 :-)

Tesla compression pants

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5PYHJU/

I’ve long believed that the key to good compression gear is a fantastic fit, snug and tight, so that the gear fits a guy as if it was part of his body not just another piece of clothing. Not all guys may see this exactly the way I do (and this might not be for the faint-hearted) but I like to undersize compression gear a bit. The Tesla gear is able to stretch a lot, so I get the fit and feel that I am seeking. I particularly like the bright green Tesla compression pants but the navy blue ones are neat too. In cooler months these are excellent under sweatpants but in the summer months with a looser-fitting pair of workout shorts over. You will both look and feel great at the same time. These fit true to size, and at minimum you should not oversize. The snug fit is the key!

I ended up with two pair of these one in the bright green shown and one in the navy blue. These do indeed fit just as snug in the ankle and calf as shown, in the size I ordered (Small). You should have a lot of fun just getting yourself into these and getting important body parts into the correct position. The fabric is slick and smooth and provides a slick and smooth fit everywhere on your body. These might make it as bedtime wear as well. The green ones really do it for me even though the navy ones are nice too.

Ooze/precum wise I would have to rank these about the same as the shorts:
4/5 smileys.
4 :-)

To be continued below as Part II