Thread: Bikini Bottoms
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:55 PM

Hi notmyj, and welcome to the forum!

The forum's title says "briefs, bikinis, and more" so you've come to the right place, even if many of us (speaking strictly for myself, because I don't really know) have no experience wearing women's bikini bottoms. You're going to find an active community here with a few of us who post frequently, and of course the nasty lurkers who are willing to suck up the board's energy, but never participate.

Looking at the pictures, the only suit that kind of says "girls" to me is the rear of the middle one with the circles. Not sure why, but that just looks like it belongs on a girl's butt. It also looks too crowded in front (IMHO).

The first one, although really tiny doesn't read that way at all and looks hot, hot, hot. The blue band sets and defines where your goodies go. Since the suit was designed without accommodation for a guy, it's amazing how well it fits! I had a similarly shaped suit once, but it was Speedo brand, designed for men, and didn't fit half as good as yours.

So, I've got a couple questions. First, what are "cheekies"? And how did you get full size pictures to appear in your message? I've been sticking a bunch of pictures up recently, have had to jump through major hoops to get them down to the 78kb file size limit, and they appear as little thumbnails at the bottom inserted of in the message itself.

Since Byron is URL challenged, Louis by language, and apparently me by lack of knowledge of the forum's software, perhaps we need a instruction manual.

Last edited by Lap Counter : 05-05-2012 at 02:17 PM.