Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 08:53 PM

Default Ahhh that fits snug and tight

My regular readers know that there are many different ways for a guy to enjoy himself without getting into the complexity of a relationship. What better way to do this than by pulling on a really snug-fitting swim brief. I suspect there are some guys who are at least a little bit embarrassed about the fact that they like to do this, let alone share with anyone specific techniques that they find to be particularly enjoyable.

I realize that a lot of guys think that a powerful orgasm with lots of ejaculate is the ultimate goal for a guy to pursue. For me, a slower, somewhat laid back approach to getting off is normally ultimately much more rewarding, consistent with my view that the longer you can remain aroused and hard, the more interesting and powerful the final moments will be. And what I am saying here is not a truth limited to benefiting guys engaging in solo sex. This is at the very core of what can make sex with a partner ultimately much more exciting and rewarding as well. There are things to lean about how to enjoy yourself whether you are in a relationship with a sexual partner or not. So this is equal opportunity thinking.

The other idea about male sexuality that I find so endlessly fascinating is how the sensations coming from a guy’s groin area vary moment-by-moment during arousal. A lot of guys equate arousal with getting hard and growing, but there is way more going on than that, all fun to discover and enjoy. This starts when the mind thinks about or perhaps sees something that is interpreted as sexually arousing. For me, at least, this has almost invariably been followed by a few drops of glistening clear precum even if there has not been enough time to even start to get hard.

Some guys claim they never precum, but somehow I doubt that. I tend to associate the slight dampness at the tip of my penis with moving into arousal mode, which could soon lead into some ore new sensations.

The other complicated part about the male penis is that it is not only filled with nerve endings that when touched to neat things to a guy’s brain, but also if a guy is even starting to get hard, the sensitivity of these nerve endings and the extent to which you will enjoy the sensations varies moment-by-moment. Penises cannot simply always be in high gear in this regard. Flaccid penises tend to be far less touch sensitive than hard penises, but the really interesting part about this is how the nerve endings vary in sensitivity moment by moment as a guy goes from flaccid but aroused to hard. I find the range of the sensations and how they “mess” with my brain moment-by-moment to be an endlessly fascinating part of being a guy.

Once arousal happens and an erection gets even a little bit underway, of course, blood flows into the penis. The endlessly-fascinating part here is that if a guy pays attention to what is happening, there are some neat sensations that mess with you as only a little bit of extra blood flows into the penis. A guy can sense that the nerve endings in the penis are producing more interesting sensations as the blood starts to flow in, even if you are not actively engaged in stroking or even touching yourself.

And, of course, a snug-fitting item of clothing such as an undersized swim brief makes the sensations even more obvious and enjoyable. It’s a lot more fun to enjoy yourself while wearing the right swim brief than trying for you to experience this nude or in loose-fitting boxers. That is a simple fact.

Let me suppose that you are about 2/3 hard and your penis is in an “up” position inside that snug-fitting swim brief. Guys generally know that for a specific hardness level, the underside of the penis is more sensitive and fun to touch and stroke than the top of the penis. The problem with stroking the glans of a hard penis is that will send a guy into a full-scale orgasm very quickly. Maybe better to hold of on that a bit.

Meanwhile, with your penis up, the underside will be pressing against the slick cloth of the front of the swim brief. When you see a guy in this “predicament” you have to assume that psychologically he is having a great time. Somehow, I must admit that this invariably “gets” to me if I see a guy in this state, and I will want nothing more than to be in the exact same situation. I suppose this could be worked into partner-sex, say two guys facing the same situation and predicament.

I would encourage my readers to explore their own bodies by trying some of these techniques. The techniques are perfectly safe and you will learn about the range of sensations that re possible sexually. If you end up just enjoying yourself, that is fine and you should take advantage whenever you can. But if some of these ideas are helpful in a sexual relationship with a partner, and that is fine too. Perhaps you can teach your partner a thing or two in the process.

It’s great being a guy!

To be continued....