View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Thanks for the compliment UK. Kiniki sizing is more US/Europe than Asian so you can go by the sizing they show on their site. By their standard and my waist a Medium is good and I have a medium. However the stretch of the material is such I went to a small which is shown above and it is tighter of course, but still very comfortable. It will depend on how you like the fit. Hope this helps. The cost is really good for the quality of the suit.

So far I have only worn the suit at home in the spa. However, I would not worry to wear it on the beach or at a pool. For my lap swimming, i prefer my Neptune Scepter suits. Just a choice, not a styling thing.

Interesting you prefer the Neptune Scepter suits. They are even briefer than the Kiniki aren't they? And completely unlined? I've been tempted by them on Amazon but haven't 'taken the plunge' because they are quite expensive and I was afraid they would be just too revealing for a public swimming pool. How does the sizing work: any guidance on that?