Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 06:58 AM
Speedo Member

Default Ep.15

He was in his solid black Speedo brand swim briefs,that fitted him superb, the fit was kinda snug on his equipment. Which was very prounounced now in his black suit given the fact that he was aroused.

I said noticing his aroused package: "Looks like someone is all turned on." To which he responded: "well I ain't the only one" he said grinning, "look at that" pointing towards my bulge. "Yep well we both seem to have a problem down there" he said. "I'm off to take care of mine" he smirked, and* suggested to me to take care of mine too.

I waited for a couple of minutes to see that the coast was clear, till I called back Trisha. The moment she came back, I think that she barely dropped her things, when we grabbed eachother and continued our adventure. I didn't even last for 3 minutes, when I shooted my load. I knew I hadn't emptied myself, I've unloaded barely half, maybe even a third part of it. Cause I was sooo fired up from the whole day.

After we've finished our "action time" we talked a bit laying there on the porch. I was getting stiff again, I mean like I said I was hornyyy as hell. She decided to teasingly grind on me, but then something happened after few more than welcome grind movements. She stood up, and said with a giggle, that she hopes that there'll be more adventures like these, and that she's leaving me in a horned up state like she found me in. With that she ran into the night, towards the gate. And I was left there alone on the porch floor in my golden suit with a boner, yay me....

Knowing that Peter&Gabe are upstairs in my room, and that Matt is totally wreacked from alcohol in his. I decided that it's probably best if I stay with Steve in the room downstairs.

I entered the house and went straight towards the bathroom, where as soon as I closed the door I untied the drawstrings and started working on my dick as soon as the doors were closed I didn't even last for 2 minutes then BOOM I shot another big spasm that night. I quickly cleaned up the mess I made, pulled up suit over my still relatively aroused cock and went out towards the living room where Steve was.

I opened the room and there was Steve laying on the sofa in his blue speedos with red stripes on the sides. He was going through something on his phone. When I said: "Sorry to disturb, but I'll be gatecrashing here tonight since Pete&Gabe are in my room, and Matt, well he's drunk and you know" I said with a grin. "It's all cool Mikey" said Steve. "Scoot over dude so I can sit too" I told him.

"So how do we decide who'll sleep on the sofa?" I asked Steve. "Easy I'll be the one to sleep on sofa, while you'll sleep on the floor, that cool with you?" He was wildly grinning. "Fuck you" I said. "This way I'll have a good view upon what you come up, if you have sudden urges to jerk off" he said laughing "I'll surely see".

We talked and watched TV and after some time we decided to turn the lights out and go to sleep. Of course Steve didn't let me sleep on the floor, but let me sleep on the sofa, so I laid opposite from him, with my feet next to his upper body, and his next to mine, while both of our speedo clad mid regions were in line each, and easy prey, in case of some crotch grabs.
------------------------------------------------------------
Early next morning I woke up having a raging hardon in my golden suit. It was difficult to get out of bed since I was trapped between the back of the sofa and Steve sleeping next to me. I tried to get out, that's when Steve grabbed me for the arm. "What the fuck?" I said with my back turned to him so that he wouldn't see my situation downstairs. "Why are you up so early?" He asked, "just couldn't sleep very well." I lied "well I'm off to take a piss and change my suit, maybe I'll even make breakfast and wake the others" I said. "Yeah you go do that" he said. As I've managed to come to the stairs after taking a usual morning piss routine, I thought to myself wtf was I thinking I should have jerked myself off properly, I was boning up already last night. But now since I told Steve I'll pee, change the suit and wake the others now I don't have time for it.

So I decided to first go and wake Pete and Gabe, they were both in speedos, but they were sleeping next to eachother on the floor. At first I thought it was weird but then again the room itself was small, so it's no wonder why they slept on the floor of the bedroom plus they were drunk probably so mystery solved why they were sleeping on the floor instead of their beds. I managed to get through the room to my backpack to pick my black Adidas swim briefs that I wore on the first day. I somehow managed to change into that suit under sheets of my bed, pull down the golden one & return it in backpack. As I was crossing back on the room entrance I told them out loud to wake up. Since none of them reacted at first, I decided to shake Petee a bit. After that, I left the room, Pete promised to wake Gabe up, and I went to Matt's room. There he was sleeping still sprawled in his red speedos. I had to slap Matt a bit, cause he was groggy. And with that I left him to change.

When I finished with Matt I decided to go to the room where Thora&Brooke experimented the night before last. I sat there on the floor and started stroking my midsection through speedos. I was really full and it was just the matter of couple of strokes when Matt burst into the room in his red t-shirt, that matched his red speedos, that pronounced his bulge. "Thought I'll see you having some fun time" he added smirking.

He left the door open and came to me grabbing me teasingly downstairs. "Dude wtf are you...? Please don't bitch around and tell anyone about what you saw!" I told him. That's when I spotted that he too wasn't really in his flaccid state but was starting to bone up. I tried going towards the door that's when he pulled me by the arm and delivered a punch to my balls with his other arm. "Sorry had to" he grinned. Truth be told I love having some rough playtime for my balls, so it was quite enjoyable, and it didn't hurt that much, cause he missed a bit and punched my thigh more than my balls. I crouched nevertheless, pretending to be in pain. As I was "in pain" he positioned right next to me letting me grab him for the midsection as "a revenge". Of course I didn't hurt him, no I needed him to walk out of it freely. I wanted to feel what it would be like to have a male bust my junk, while it's safely confined in speedos. Luckily I didn't have to wait. Cause in the next two moments it happen, while he freed himself, I "tried to defend myself" that's when he kicked me with his knee to the groin. Awww man it hurted.... But it also felt good, and for some reason I started oozing pre cum. That's when Matt left the room, while I stayed on the floor, I was still in pain. That's when I heard Steve calling me from downstairs that my phone is buzzing. I rushed down in a kind of hunched position still "suffering the after effects of an attack on my balls". That's when Steve handed me phone as I reached the bottom of the stairs he was still in his blue suit, with white stripes.

It was Trisha she called me, we started texting eachother, and she asked when will we meet today to revise the last night's adventure, my dick was hard, and it just oozed some pre cum 2 minutes ago if not less, it was just a matter of couple of strokes to shoot. I knew that I could meet Trisha it was just a matter of hours when, I would probably need to spend most of the day with guys, but then I could sneak out of the house. Or she could come here, like last night... My mind was racing with all the hot stuff we did last night, neglecting the fact that it was only leaving my rod firm as titanium in my suit. To which Steve noted with a sneer:"keep that beast secured in your pants"