View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 02:22 PM
Speedo Member

I went to my tattoo shop in June. Considering a new tattoo on my hip that would be partially obscured while wearing a speedo and, as people typically want to see new tats, would give reason to lowering one side to reveal the tat and tanline.
Anyhoo, while at the shop I narrowed the design down to two. They stenciled both designs on transfer paper and I stripped down to my jockys and got comfortable in the hotseat. Being only a 'fitting' session, the shop assistant, female, took over and we discussed exactly where I wanted the stencils placed. One design, I wanted directly on my right side at the hip. The second I decided to place on the front inside of my left hip. That being said, I was asked to lower my jockeys so she could carefully set both designs. Although I didnt fully expose myself I didnt leave much to be imagined. She immediately complimented my tanlines but then informed me too much sun can have negative effects on a tattoo. The outside hip tattoo went on first with little repositioning. I was indecisive on the inside hip tat and, given the design, decided I wanted it closer to my package. This left me no choice but to fully lower my jockys. The assistant remained very professional, obviously not the first time having a customer fully exposed on the table, and applied the design. Her gloved hand did come in contact with me but she remained professional as I would expect.
After, she commented she felt the inside hip tat would be more sexier when wearing a speedo and people would beg me to show them the whole thing.
As far as my decision, I have still not decided.... when I do you folks will know lol