View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 12:47 PM

While surfing the internet for Low Rise Men's Bikini, I ran onto a site in Bulgaria that will custom cut their suit to fit your liking. They sell thru Etsy which is predominately a women's clothing outlet, but the bikini was directed to the male wearer. The name is Magneti.

The suit is made of a very soft spandex lycra blend and are single color, no patterns. You size the suit based on your weight, not waist inches or CM which I thought to be unique. And they are handmade to order. I requested a 1/2 CM reduction in the front contour and 1/2 CM reduction in the seat cut for a little more show there. The maker will email back and forth with you on your customization including photos of the final suit. The suit has a drawstring which is good for rushing water activity. The suit is so soft it simply clings to the body and like so many suits, feel like you are wearing nothing. They line the suit with another print fabric so there is no see-thru concerns with this suit. Stitching and craftsmanship is very good.

The maker will save your pattern of your custom cut for future reference as they encourage repeat business.

The photos are a quick dry run just to indicate the styling. The softness of the material does not allow a snug capture of the package, although sizing down or having them cut it tighter may be better suited for your liking. For the larger package, this suit will embrace it comfortably. I can recommend this maker to anyone liking this kind of cut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magneti front.jpg (74.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg magneti side.jpg (72.1 KB, 63 views)