Thread: Beach adventure
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 09:55 PM

Default Beach adventure

Mike and Jack went to the beach in the south of France. At the beach, Jack stripped down to his swim shorts. Mike was wearing a pink Carioca bikini, just fitting to cover everything up. Mike had an amazing beach body and these pink briefs were looking gorgeous on him. Jack thought so as well and he had a naughty plan...

Because it was so hot, Jack asked Mike to go and have a swim in the sea. A bit further from the coast Jack was coming closer to Mike and kissed him. This made Mike a bit aroused, which made his swimwear to give a little peek. Jack was a very good diver and got down. He was taking the pink bikini off and started to suck Mike’s dick. Mike really enjoyed.

After a while, Mike felt a little cold and wanted to go back to the beach. Jack told Mike: “sorry, I lost your pink bikini!” Mike was not happy since he just bought this bikini and now it’s gone with the sea. Mike swam back to the beach. At the shore Mike got out of the sea and Jack had a gorgeous look at Mike’s perfect tan line! Wow!

Back at the beach, Jack started laughing. Why are you laughing?, Mike asked. Jack was putting his hand in one of his pockets and got Mike’s pink bikini out of his shorts. Surprise!

Why did you do that to me?, Mike asked. Jack answered: I just saw that perfect tan line below the water and wanted to see it better.

To be continued: next chapter: revenge