View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 04:02 PM

As a young kid in the 1960's my Mom, two aunts, my sisters, and I would spend the entire length of the summer season camped out in very cramped little Shasta travel trailer at Oakdale Ranch. It was a nudist club in Southern California. We stopped going to it around 1970 due to it got rundown and permitted some open touching and fondling activity. Since the summers were hot even during the night, I do recall really wanting to wear one of my sisters bikini bottoms for some modesty during puberty due to my erections were on full public display. No one seemed to care though when I walked around the pool and grounds fully erect due to I was told by both my mom and aunts that it was healthy and natural to do so. I never had an issue doing so except once. Besides males were required to remain naked always on the grounds, whereas, females could wear a skirt or bikini bottom during their time of the month. Even so I first tried on one of sister's bikini bottoms and loved it, but quickly put it back. Did it many times one summer with my other sisters' bikini bottoms. Later my sisters allowed for me to wear their old bikini bottoms and I loved it even more.

Oakdale had a Corner Nude Stand as I recall and besides ice cream, hot dogs, hamburgers, and salad without dressing, they abundantly served alcohol. My mom and aunts frequently drank their margaritas. I deeply remember one weekday though where I walked up to purchase a soda and hotdog at the stand and stood between a group of a few drunk older nude women eating bowls of salad. They were all old enough to be my Grandmother. One of the older ladies looked over at me and quickly focused on my erection. She said something about my hotdog and then wanting to have some salad dressing. When I picked up my soda and hotdog and was about to leave, she quickly grabbed a quite firm squeeze around the base of my balls with one hand and my erection with her other. She then began to tug at it over her salad like if she were milking a cow. It nearly instantly responded by shooting its entire load into her salad bowl. She then grabbed her fork, told me to leave as I watched her mixed it into her salad. They all had a laugh. Dumbfounded I walked away.

Anyhow I told my mom about it and she stated something about it being quite harmless fun. Besides she already knew what those old women desires at Oakdale were and to next time just stay away from them. I would have rather been able to cover it up a bit the rest of that summer with at least a bikini bottom, but being nude with an erection is quite nice too.

Last edited by Glenda : 05-12-2018 at 03:32 PM.