View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 05:47 PM

Wink Adidas white swim briefs.

i did have a an Adidas brand white shiny nylon water polo briefs several years ago. hey were my among favorite swim suits, beside Speedo brand. They were white colored and really fit extra snug, especially my lower rear end and the front covered my privates nicely. The material was really soft and comfortable. I wore them a lot in the pool and at times as underwear, like the speedos. One of the first time wearing them, I did get fully erect under them, feeling very snug and secure and not really showing under in these nice white Adidas speedo style briefs. They felt good, even wet and liked wearing dry or wet. When it was was time to shower and change, it took some doing getting them off. My uncle was with me at the time and soon got those beautiful clinging Adidas swim briefs off me. The feel of the snug nylon coming off certainly tickled. I had them for a few years and certainly liked the way they fit. I mention this, because too me these Adidas briefs were the best fitting men's swim briefs. I would like to get another pair, but like many have said the white Adidas water polo briefs are hard to find and probably not made anymore. I'll keep an eye on e bay, you'll never know were and when the style will show up.