View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:40 PM

LOL I have always thought that guys spend way too much time worrying about the size of their package. The websites are filled with suits now to make what you have look bigger. Uplift suits, inner panels, cock rings etc. I over heard a girl on the beach a couple years ago comment on a guy that had a huge bulge in his speedos. Her comment was "Guys like that are big jerks. They think that because they fill their speedos that girls will melt and go to their rooms. Then you get there and find out it may be big but he has no idea how to use it even though he thinks he's one of the great lovers." Her girlfriend responded: "I have to wonder when they are so intent on everyone noticing is it real? Is there a big cock ring making average look big, or maybe a sock stuffed in there." General chatter was more about guys with big cocks aren't as good in bed as the guys with average or less. Those guys work harder to please their partner, the big cocks think their size is enough.
Seems to me it boils down to the old adage "It's not the size of the wand that pulls the rabbit from the hat." Its never wise to advertise goods you don'y have. Just like women and padded bras - when the clothes come off the truth is exposed.