View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarguy
Wow! Thanks for sharing all of your stories DadInASpeedo! Was your son one of the guys that hung out in his speedo the whole time? I like the way you're getting him more comfortable. Very impressive!

At the start of the meet, he covered up when he got out of the pool. Toward the end he started spending a little time in his speedo on the pool deck.

I drove him home after the meet. We talked about it a bit, but I just got the typical one word teenager answers. "How were the locker rooms?" I asked him.

"Fine, I guess," he replied.

We drove in silence for a few minutes. Then the asked, "Is it normal to get, you know, hard in the shower?

"It's not uncommon," I assured him. He didn't respond. "Did you get an erection in the shower?" I asked.

"No," he replied quickly. "But I'm pretty sure I would've if I'd taken off my suit."

"You kept your suit on in the shower?"

"A lot of the guys do," he said. "Then you can just change under your towel."

"But not all of them?"

"A bunch of the seniors shower naked," he said.

We pulled into the driveway, and I turned off the engine. Then I told him about my own experience showering in high school. We'd been required to shower after gym class. While the upperclassmen had gone straight to the showers, the freshmen had nervously tried to avoid them. The teachers were strict, though, and we didn't have a choice. Eventually we had to strip and shower.

"Did you ever get hard?" he asked.

"It must have been a couple weeks into freshman year. We'd been running laps on the track and some of the girls in my class were wearing these sexy outfits. It got me a little aroused. As we got closer to the end of class, I got nervous about what I was going to do in the locker room. Of course that just made it worse, and I was completely hard when class ended."

"What'd you do?" he asked seeming more interested than he'd been in a conversation in years.

"I procrastinated as long as possible, but eventually the teacher saw me still dressed and told me to take a shower. I knew if I tried to hide my erection, it would just draw more attention to it. So I got undressed, and walk to the showers with my head high and my penis leading the way."

This made him laugh. "Did anyone say anything?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "They were probably nervous about the same thing themselves. It happened to other guys over the years, but it was never a big deal."

"Cool," he said. "Nobody even uses the showers at my school after gym class."

"Maybe you could be the first," I suggested.

"Yeah right," he replied sarcastically.

"Well, you could at least shower without your suit after swimming," I said.

"I guess, maybe."

"Shall we head inside?" I asked.

"Sure, dad."

We got out of the car and went inside. Before he went to put his things away, he stopped and said, "Thanks for talking to me about that stuff."

"Anytime," I replied.