View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 08:21 AM

The gym we belong to has open showers and a sauna and hot tub in the locker room. I don't have any problem being naked while I'm there. After a swim, I'll often spend 20-30 minutes enjoying the facilities in my birthday suit.

I'd say that's true of about 65% of the members. Some of the younger guys (and a few of the older ones) cover up more. There's nowhere to hide in the showers, so some shower in their swimsuits and change under towels.

My boys are in the group that's less comfortable being naked. I've been trying to get them to try it out. They often prefer to use the family changing rooms by the pool, where we can change without other people around.

My older son and I went for a swim tonight. After, he followed me to the sinks instead of going straight to the showers and took off his suit to rinse it off. Then we showered together nude. I didn't say anything, since I could see he was nervous. Must've been overwhelming, because he got an erection. I didn't mention it as we finished and went back to our lockers to get dressed. Hopefully it doesn't put him off being comfortable in the locker room in the future.