View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:52 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoMom
It's interesting to see the different directions in which boys and girls' suits go as they get older. My best friend and her husband have a daughter the same age as my son. We regularly have Sunday dinner at their house and frequently end the night with a dip in their hot tub.

When the kids started wearing swimsuits, my son was in a brief and their daughter wore a one piece suit. My son switched to shorts and then boardshorts. Their daughter eventually started wearing tankinis, then bikinis, and these days her swimsuit is practically a thong. He got more conservative as she got more, well, naked.

I had coffee with my friend and mentioned my son's Speedo interest. She started laughing and told me she had a confession. Her husband is a Speedo lover! We've known each other since our kids were babies, and somehow I never knew. I almost didn't believe her, but she pulled up a vacation picture on her phone and there he was wearing only a Speedo. He only wears them in private. My friend has always been a bit embarrassed by them, so he keeps them hidden.

We have dinner plans next Sunday, so I asked if she thought he could wear them while we're there. She said she'd ask. I got a text from her later that said: "Speedo Sunday is on!"

My nephews prefer to swim in modest swimsuits. They wear rashtops and jammers even around the girls. The say they are shy swimming with girls.

Last edited by SwimForHealth : 11-22-2017 at 12:44 PM.