View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:37 PM

Default Holiday with Friends

I'm recently just back from a holiday in Portugal with 4 friends. I would never have worn my speedo in front of them before, or even hinted that I owned a speedo. However, one of my friends is a swimmer and was often wearing square cut trunks. The other guys were sometimes poking fun at him for wearing them, so he began to wear them less.

One of the days we were going down to the beach, I joked about wearing y front speedos, they jokingly laughed it off thinking I wasn't serious. When we got to the beach I removed my shorts and had my speedos on underneath. I was immediately greeted by laughter from the other guys but played along and wore them swimming in the sea, sunbathing, playing football etc. on the beach.

The next day, we were swimming in the pool at the apartment and I decided to wear the speedos again. This time, the other guys didn't bring any attention to it, and I began wearing them everyday we went swimming and it was great. It even encouraged my other mate to wear his square cut speedos all of the time too!