Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 01:56 AM

Default 16: Lizzie goes deep

Jake climbed back onto the boat after jumping in the water. The wet suit wrapped closely around his still aroused male parts. Alaina smiled at him as she watched him try to adjust to a less noticeable bulge. "You really should jump in, it's refreshing," Jake said.

"Will you go with me?" Lizzie asked. "I really hate being in the deep part." She was, however, feeling like a break from the sun and humidity would be nice.

"Absolutely," Jake replied as he took her hand. Together they jumped into the water, a second swim for Jake. It was quite cute, the two of them jumping off the boat together, hand in hand. The water jostled her barely there top as she went in, creating a momentary wardrobe malfunction. Jake acted as if he did not notice, even though he did. As soon as she fixed it, she wrapped her hands around him as he laid back, floating in the water. Her body brushed against his.

"I feel safe with you in here," she confided. She could feel his bulge against her. Despite the cool water and the earlier activities, Jake still had the rebound advantages of youth. He was quickly hard, and very ready. Lizzie could tell.

Jake gently kicked as they floated out in the lake. He felt her tease him, her hand now finding its way between his legs. "Are you trying to make me horny?" Jake asked slyly. He enjoyed the attention. He really like the feel of her hand on his most sensitive parts. He grew hard in her palm.

"Yes," she laughed. She felt him, enjoying his hardness in her hand. She held him as they floated, feeling him grow.

They did finally break apart, Jake dove under, adjusting his boner as he swam below the surface. He came up several feet out from Alaina. He trended water, the action making his erotic urges subside. Alaina swam toward him, gaining confidence in the deep lake. As she got close, Jake swam further away, playing a cat and mouse, girlchasing boy game. After several minutes, he finally let her catch him, Lizzie tackling him, pushing him under.

"Let me go," he teasingly pleaded.

"Not until you kiss me," she replied. They sank as they kissed, quickly breaking apart and popping back up in the water. "Let's get out, I am getting cold." Lizzie swam toward the boat. Jake followed, treading water as she climbed the ladder back onto the boat. He watched her sexy body in the skimpy bikini climb from the lake. The suit barely covered her, enough to make any straight guy boing. Off in the distance a Loon called out, almost as if saying what Jake was thinking. Jake and Lizzie turned to see a pair of Loons swimming 200 feet away.

"I love those," Lizzie said, referring to the Loons. She watched them swim as Jake climbed aboard. Jake grabbed the big towel and wrapped it around her. She then took the towel, opened it and pulled Jake in, wrapping them both in the towel, face to face and front to front. "Let's warm up together," she said, just before she kissed him. Jake was getting all turned on, Lizzie feeling him against her. They kissed again, deeper and longer, the Loons calling out in the background. Jake adjusted his legs, his bulge now pressing firmly against her.

They both enjoyed the peacefulness of the lake. Despite being very aroused, or maybe because of it, Jake held Lizzie close. She loved the feeling of being in his arms, of his touch against her. She loved that she could make him get hard, and she loved the feel of him hard. Lizzie specially loved his innocence, his shyness. She could not wait to pull his erotic side out. She already was.

Lizzie pulled Jake tighter, pressing his mid-section in to her, feeling his hardness through the damp, tight swimsuit. He was so erect. "You make me crazy," Jake whispered, Lizzie knew crazy meant something else, far more fun. Jake was so aroused, it caught him by surprise. He had already reached an amazing orgasm earlier. Despite that he was growing so hard. He held Lizzie close, but looked around at the scenic hills and distant mountains that surrounded the lake. Anything to take his mind, and his urges to a calmer state.

"You feel so manly," Lizzie whispered just before she kissed him, a deep and wet kiss. Jake came up for air, but then went back for more. The desire pulsates through him as he felt her warm, wet lips. He rubbed his groin against her, his legs and his bulging anatomy nestled into her.

"I need to slow down," Jake whispered as he tried to pull free. He knew he was so close, too close. His upward pointed anatomy strained, almost hurt, as it struggled against the tightly tied drawstring.

"Oh baby, enjoy it," Lizzie replied. "I want to feel you, all of you." She nestled her leg deeper between Jake's leg. She could feel he was so aroused. She grew more warm, wet and tingling herself. She wanted to stay pure, but the urge to feel him in her was overwhelming, just as he wanted to feel himself in her. Jake rocked against her, his erection warped in the far too tiny swimsuit. Lizzie felt her own urge reach climax, her inner parts pulsating in orgasm.

Jake wrapped himself tight around her leg, his manhood throbbing, so wanting to erupt. "Oh gawd, Lizzie" Jake whispered. He was so close, so darn hard, so ready. He wanted to rip through the tight Lycra grasp of the suit. His erection was trying to find more room. Lizzie held Jake tight, his animation driving her wild, his naked body in her arms. He felt so strong, yet so helplessly lost in his urges. "Please, Lizzie...". Jake started to say as his body went totally over the top.

The release was massive, so much so Jake's thrust jolted through Lizzie. "F..K me," Jake blurted out as his pelvis thrust several releases, more than he had ever done before. Jake was breathless as his body continued to gyrate in erotic fantasy. As he regained self-control he held Lizzie close. The final mini thrusts pushing out the last of his pent up urge. "Next time it is for real," Jake whispered, referring to his desire to go all the way with her. A shared desire. Her arms around him so comforting.

Finaly, they broke free of each other. The Loons ere long gone. Jake started the motor and pulled the anchor free. Lizzie smiled at his cute body being so masculine. Jake stood at the control center, a helmsman leading the vessel to shore. He was handsome in his swimsuit. She was stunningly cute in hers. It was a sweet, slow ride to the dock. Some touches and kisses to keep the sparks of lust and love aloft.