Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:27 PM

Default 12: Untied Strings

"Let's lay out and get some sun," Lizzie called to Jake, who was still playing alone in the deep water of the lake. She was sprawled out on the back facing double lounger, towels spread over the leather look cushions. Lizzie was aroused in a way she had never felt before. That part of her was extremely sensitive, it was as if all of her feeling was happening between her legs. She felt warm, moist, and dare she say erotic. She watched as Jake swam to the ladder at the rear of the boat and hoisted himself up. He was bent at the waist as he came out of the water, but as he straightened, the wet suit clung to his now much smaller anatomy, giving her a perfect view. He looked so darn cute, she just wanted to grab him and have her way.

"You had fun," Lizzie said with a smile.

"You should have come in, it was awesome," Jake replied as he casually tugged his clingy suit free of himself.

"I know it is stupid, but deep lake water freaks me out," Lizzie replied. "I can swim and all, and I know there is nothing there, but I hate not seeing the bottom."

"You are too funny," Jake replied. He sat beside her on the lounger. She reached over and rubbed his back.

"Lay back," Lizzie suggested. Despite the cold swim, Jake knew he was still turned on, the warm sun drying his suit was also warming him back up, or was it being next to Lizzie. Despite being a really handsome swimmer, Jake was not very experienced around girls. Some low level stuff, but never more. He really wanted to go further, especially since Lizzie turned him on so much. Jake was a gentleman, and maybe a little too shy when it came to girls. Jake lifted his muscular legs onto the lounger and laid back next to Lizzie. His tight swimsuit was already swelling with the growth of his desires.

"This is really cool," Jake said as he took her left hand in his right. He spread his legs about a foot wide. Lizzie was getting exactly the view she wanted of the handsome, near naked swimmer. His powerful shoulders, muscular pecs, the impressive abs, and that bulge. Lizzie turned onto her side and snuggled against Jake, laying her head on his shoulder. She kissed his cheek, softly three times. Jake turned and embraced her and they began to deeply and passionately kiss. Jake's arousal quickly expanded the bulge of his suit. He didn't care, he was enjoying the passion too much to worry about the massive erection he was growing. Lizzie was enjoying it all, too.

After several intense minutes, they both rolled onto their backs, laying side by side. "That was amazing," Lizzie said, breathless. Parts of her tingled in ways she had never felt before. She reached down and pulled the string of her bikini on the left side closest to Jake. She was now freely open for access, exactly the plan. "Give me your hand," she whispered to Jake.

"What are we doing?" A concerned, maybe confused, Jake asked as she guided his hand inside her loose bikini bottom.

"You'll see," she answered as she placed Jake's hand exactly where she wanted it, he could feel her warmth, her arousal, she whispered softly instructions. As Jake complied and began to hit all the right spots, Lizzie began to moan. It wasn't long before Lizzie flinched and tightened around Jake's hand, "Oh man, Jake, perfect," she said as her body peaked. Jake felt her pulsations as she reached the ultimate climax.