Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 01:15 PM

Default 11: Lemonade and Anchors

Ryan was heading from his potato farm, back to his the lakefront log home, thinking about the long swim he had missed that morning. He hoped to get home in time to get in three miles of open water in the cool, clear water of the lake. "Maybe a short run after," he thought to himself. The long day started at 4am with the delivery of a new irrigation system. Finally it was assembled. Four guys, lots of cussing, but water was running to one of his largest fields of crop. His tight, form fitting Levi 501 button fly jeans were covered in dirt, grease, and whatever other stains he could create. They matched the equally dirty shirt. His baseball cap, equally covered in dust and grime, touted the annual Dog Sled Race.

As Ryan rounded the bend heading south into Washburn, he saw a troubling sight, a cyclist bent over a green bike. "He's wearing a swimsuit," Ryan said to himself. Not that a guy in a swimsuit bothered him, quite the contrary, but it was not a vision common in the middle of farm country. Ryan slowed his Ford F-150 truck and pulled over. He got out and walked the remaining 100 feet to the young guy in the Speedo, Ryan immediately knew the brand. He also knew the guy.

"Everything okay?" Ryan called out.

"Flat tire," came the reply as Allen turned to face the voice. A sense of relief rushed over him. "Am I glad to see you, Coach Ryan." Ryan helped coach the high school swim team.

"Were you going swimming or something?" Ryan asked. "Aren't you a ways from home, Allen?"

"My first long bike ride. I thought wearing a swimsuit would be better than baggy shorts...." Allen faded off as he looked down at the ground, feeling a bit weird. "It's a long story."

"Well, glad you are okay, you really messed up the tire. Need to replace all of it." Ryan replied. "Let's get your bike in the truck and call your dad, he does know you are out here?" The two guys lifted the bike into the truck.

"No, I just kind of went on my own,". Allen answered the question as he got in the truck.

Ryan looked at the 18 year old. "Allen, you know better, what if I had not come along. You are out here in a swimsuit, no phone, no money, and no water!" Coach Ryan scolded him.

Allen slipped the $5 out from his Speedo. "Not true, I got money," Allen replied.

Ryan looked at the $5 and laughed. "Oh yeah, now I feel better,". Ryan quipped. He reached over and messed up Allen's hair. "What am I going to do with you," the coach replied with a chuckle. He tossed him the phone and said "now call you dad and let him know where you are." Ryan directed. "Oh, and tell him we are going to Presque Isle to get your bike tire fixed."

"Thanks Coach, but you do not need to do that, plus I don't have the money,". Allen replied. He adjusted himself in the swimsuit. His balls were sore from the ride.

"I heard they are having a sale. Tires repaired for $5,". Ryan replied. "Plus I need to know you will be safe, especially if you plan to ride around in a Speedo!"

Ryan pulled into a country store in Washburn as Allen finished up the call. "I bet you are thirsty and hungry, let's get us a lemonade." Allen gave him a freaked out look.

"I can't go in there like this,". Allen pointed to his bulging swimsuit.

"You rode all over the county in that, I don't think they will care,". Ryan answered. "Plus, the counter girl will think you're cute." The two men headed in the store, dirty jeans and sweaty Speedo be damned.

--------

Jake untied the pontoon boat from the dock as Lizzie started the motor. She slowly backed the boat out from the dock, Jake jumping on the front as it cleared the dock. As pontoon cruisers went, this was a really nice one. 26 feet long, a mini fridge, small grill and a giant lounger at the back. The boat easily held 12. The 150hp motor gave it plenty of power and the stereo and flat screen TV gave it plenty of sound. Lizzie rotated the boat in the water. "Just to be sure, there should be life jackets in that stow," Lizzie said, pointing. Jake checked and confirmed. "Good to go," she announced as she put the engine in forward gear and gave it a punch of power. The year old boat hummed as she pushed out into the lake.

"Want to drive?" Lizzie asked as the got out into the deep open water.

"Sure," an excited Jake replied as he took the control. It was a perfect day, no wind, totally calm water and only a few boats out on the 9000 acre lake. Lizzie snapped a few pics of the swimsuit clad Jake playing captain, which she immediately posted to Facebook and sent via SnapChat to her friends. "Want some wine?" She asked, scoping out the fridge. Two bottles of wine, a six pack of local craft beet, and assorted sodas, all cold. Neither of them old enough to drink legally, but both had experience. Jake and Allen were known to sneak beer from Allen's dad's refrigerator in the barn. Lizzie did not wait for an answer, pouring two red solo cups far too full. She placed Jake's in the cup holder next to him. She then sprawled out on the lounger directly in front.

Lizzie looked so hot, Jake had a difficult time staying focused on the lake. His manhood swelled with arousal, making the tight swimsuit even more so. His sexual desire was intense, every nerve in his male anatomy was stimulated. Jake knew he was in trouble, out on the boat with nothing more than a very tiny swimsuit on, the narrow less than two inch sides very revealing, and he was getting more horny each minute. He could almost make himself explode right there. Lizzie's string bikini and tiny top hardly covered her, and from his angle he was getting a great view of her most desirous parts. A slow trickle of wetness seeped into the swimsuit. Luckily, he was hidden by the console. He sipped some wine. "It's going to be a wild day on the lake," Jake thought to himself. "I can't believe how bad I need to....". His thought broken by Lizzie's voice.

"Let's anchor and float," Lizzie suggested. "Maybe swim a little."

"Good idea," Jake replied. "I could use a jump in the water." Jake cut the power and the boat gently floated in the water. He grabbed the anchor, tossing it over the front of the boat.

"I am impressed," Lizzie said as she watched Jake work the anchor down to the bottom of the lake. "You are the sexiest anchor boy ever," she added, rubbing her left foot up between his legs, feeling his balls with the top of her feet. She held her foot there, enjoying the feel of his masculinity. Jake was instantly in a full hard-on. They were in about 80 feet of water, which used most of the anchor's chain. As soon as he knew the boat was secure, Jake jumped in, just in time to hold himself back from a total loss of control.

"You should come in, the water feels awesome," Jake called as he threaded water. The lake was warm for this far north, almost 65 degrees. Jake did a flip, and dove under. As he swam, he tried to adjust himself, the water easing his arousal. Lizzie watched as Jake showed off his water skills in the middle of the lake. She looked forward to some quiet time with him in the big lounger.

-------

"I think you caught them off guard," Ryan said as the two guys got back in the truck. "I suspect they have never had a guy walk in wearing a Speedo."

"Yeah, probably not. It was kind of fun," Allen quipped back.

"So, what is the story on the swimsuit,". Ryan asked. As they headed to the bike shop in Presque Isle, Allen told Coach about the ice cream shop and meeting the two triathletes. He explained how he was so inspired. He talked colorfully about the guy in the skintight outfit that "showed everything" and the guy who said he wore his swimsuit the whole triathlon.

"So, when I got to do my first real bicycle ride, I figured wearing my swimsuit was perfect," Allen finished the story. Allen was so animated, his enthusiasm bounded out of him. Ryan smiled at him with a reassuring look that Allen took comfort in.

"Let's get you back on that bike," Ryan shifted the focus as the guys pulled into the small bicycle shop, the same one Allen was at a few days ago. Ryan parked right up front. As he shut the engine off, he caught a glimpse of Allen's perplexed look.

"You sure I can go in dressed like this," Allen asked.

"Trust me, guys in Spandex are a very common sight, maybe not Speedos, but close enough," Ryan assured the anxious young guy. For some odd reason, Allen started getting hard.