Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 12:35 PM

Default 7: Borrowed swimsuit

“The bike rides great,” Allen told Jake as they walked in the locker room for swim practice. “I rode it six miles,” he added.

“That’s awesome, man,” Jake replied.

Allen slipped out of his red running shorts to reveal the Hard Core Swim wild print suit he had on underneath, a colorful mix of reds and yellows with a black and white image of a face across the butt. It was one of his most favorite suits. Jake smiled as he looked at his friend in the cool looking suit. Jake rummaged through his swim bag to get his own suit, standing naked over the bag.

“Shit,” Jake exclaimed. “I forgot I took all my suits out to wash them!” Jake said.

“Got you covered, man,” Allen replied. He unzipped his mesh bag and pulled out a Funky Trunks Postcards swim brief and tossed it to Jake.

“Awesome,” a relieved Jake said as he slipped the brief on. It was a far more colorful print than he usually wore, but the suit fit him well and looked great on his lean body. It also had slightly more narrow sides than his usual suits.

“You should wear more colorful suits, you look great!” Allen complimented. Jake adjusted his bulge, positioning up in the tight fit of the fairly new suit. The fit was perfect. The two colorfully clad guys headed out to the pool. A far nicer day than the rain of yesterday, warmer, too. Rebecca and three other girls were already out by the pool. They all looked as Jake and Allen came out of the locker room, wanting to see what bright color suit Allen wore today. Allen had no idea how much a topic his colorful swimsuits were amongst the girls. Jake’s eyes connected immediately with the girl to Rebecca’s right, Elizabeth, who he found very attractive. Jake had been attracted to her since the first day of swimming, and she was to hm.

“Look at Jake, now he’s wearing cute suits,” Elizabeth said to the group. “He looks too cute, so does Allen.” All the girls smiled. “Oh, and that bulge, don’t you just want to have your way with it…” A chuckle ran over the young ladies.

“I love swim team, seeing the guys in their skimpy suits, boners all showing,” one of the girls added to the trashy talk. They all watched as the guys walked toward them, full frontal with their bulging swimsuits giving the girls a proper display of masculinity. “I think Jake is bigger than Allen,” the follow up comment came.

“I don’t know, Allen looks pretty darn hot,” Rebecca shifted the focus. All the eyes studied each bulge and the debate of size continued as the handsome guys approached.

“Hi ladies,” Jake said as they got close. “Looks like a better day,” he added.

“Hi Jake,” Elizabeth said as she stepped forward. She was in a tight fit Speedo razor-back, a small suit over her very petite body. Lizzie, as she went by, was a fast, short distance swimmer, her limited height was compensated for by strong arms and powerful legs. She was wiry, agile, and very muscular. Jake found her a total turn on, a struggle for him as he stood there in his skimpy little suit. “Cool swimsuits, guys,” Lizzie added.

“You guys always have the hottest swimsuits,” another girl, Annalise, added, as her eyes wandered all over Allen’s body. Allen smiled at the comment. She found Allen very attractive. If only he would respond to her come ons. Annalise was a very cute, tall dark haired young lady with well-defined proportions, a spectacular smile, and the most inviting brown eyes. Any straight guy with an ounce of desire would be bonkers over her. Straight and desire were the issue. If Allen was getting aroused, it was only because Jake was. Jake had this way of turning Allen on. Still, Annalise noticed the growth of Allen’s bulge and took it as a favorable sign. “Your swimsuit looks really cute,” she said to Allen as she reached out and touched his hand.

“Thanks,” Allen said. He stepped back a bit, but Annalise followed. Her eyes on Allen’s colorful Hard Core Swim print brief.

Jake and Lizzie sat side by side on the metal bench that ran along the fence, off alone. It had the usual awkwardness of an interested couple trying to start a relationship. “You are a really good swimmer,” Lizzie said to Jake, who was sitting about a foot away, hands under his legs. Jake felt oddly very naked, even though Lizzie had seen him in is swimsuits all season and on the school team.

“Thanks, you too,” Jake replied. He smiled at her. Lizzie slid a little closer.

“I’ve been watching you,” Lizzie added. “You are really cute, too.” Jake blushed a bit as she said it. “Hey, I was thinking that after swim the girls might go to the lake and hang out, be cool if you came along.”

“I was supposed to go with Allen to do something,” Jake replied.

“He can come, too,” Lizzie was persistent. “Plus, Annalise would like that. It would just be the six of us, we can hang out at our house on the lake.” Lizzie put her hand on Jake’s left knee as she talked. She slid it slightly up his inner leg, wanting so bad to go all the way. She was going far enough, though, to make Jake respond, the tight suit getting tighter.

“Sounds like fun,” Jake replied, now very interested. He was also growing a big bulge in the swimsuit. He wondered if Lizzie could tell. He spread his legs a bit. She rubbed her hand up his leg a bit further, turning him on even more.

“It’s a plan, then!” Lizzie proclaimed.

“I didn’t bring any shorts,” Jake said awkwardly.

“You got your swimsuit on, wear this one, it will be cool,” Lizzie instructed. Jake’s boner was almost full on and his bulge looked massive. Coach was out and blew his whistle. Time for practice to start. The cool water could not come soon enough. Lizzie smiled as she watched Jake get up, showing how excited he was.

“Best part of swim team,” Lizzie thought to herself.

Swim practice wrapped up with a 500-yard cool down. Allen finished first in his lane, showing that what he lacked in speed he made up for in endurance. He was well ahead of the of the swimmers, and was among the top three on the team in the longer distances. He looked up as he stood at the wall, seeing that Chris had arrived. He was wearing the most awesome suit, a brief from Little Rock that looked patriotic, but the cut and fit was pure perfection. Despite the cold water, Allen got immediately hard. The blowing jet hitting him in the absolute right spot was an added reward to Allen's arousal.

"I hate long cool downs," Jake said as he rose from the water, breaking Allen's erotic focus. "Thankfully, that is over. You kicked our asses."

"Yes, I did," Allen replied smugly, not breaking his stare at Chris in his erotic swimsuit. The massaging flow of jet propelled water teasing Allen in a very stimulating way, he was very aroused, massively erect. "Check out Chris's swimsuit," Allen added. Jake looked over.

"Pretty sweet,". Jake replied. Jake and Allen had never discussed sexuality, but Jake knew his best friend found guys attractive. Jake was fine with that, maybe a little intrigued. He wondered if Allen had accepted it for himself. “Hey, did you decide about going to the lake?” Jake asked, “I think it will be fun.”

“I really want to take the bike out for a good ride,” Allen replied. “But, you should go.”

“I feel like I am letting you down, man,” Jake replied. “We had plans…” Jake faded off. Allen could tell from Jake’s eyes that he was sincere.

“It’s alright, dude, seriously,” Allen replied. “Maybe I’ll come by after my ride,” he added. “Plus, the chance for you to be a stud with all the girls…” The two guys smirked.

“Alright, text me,” Jake replied as he hoisted himself from the pool. “By the way, I need to keep your swimsuit for the day.”

“Don’t make the girls too horny,” Allen teased as he watched Jake standing before him. He looked so darn cute in the swimsuit. Allen’s crush was boiling over inside him. Jake turned and headed for the locker. Allen let the jet tease him more, enjoying the sensation of the water hitting him exactly right.