View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 01:01 PM

I keep encountering new and interesting combinations to enjoy. My usual underwear is a pair of tighty whiteys and I like to wear either skinny or super skinny jeans over. But I have lots of other stuff too. Today is somewhat cold, so I decided to slip a pair of Starter steel gray compression shorts over my Jockey brand fly tighty whiteys. Then over that I put on my Hollister button fly super skinny jeans. Wow does that combination feel good today. I especially like the feel of the really snug Hollister jeans rubbing against the feel of the compression shorts firmly gripping my thighs...Just getting all buttoned into the Hollisters in itself is fun to do.

On other days I will wear a strap with or without a cup over the tighty whiteys, depending on how I am feeling that day, and them pull skinny jeans or sometimes running tights over the top of all of that. I am forever dreaming up new combinations of stuff to try.

Does the fact that I enjoy messing with myself this way make me odd or strange? Does all of this have something to do with my sexuality, whatever that is? Interesting questions for sure.

Does any of this make sense? .It all makes perfect sense to me for sure! I think women would merely be stumped by all of it. Maybe many men as well...Is this something any guy would admit to enjoying to either another guy or a female other? hmmm...the answer to that question might be helpful in determining where the Dylan, Josh story line goes.

All the best...
Sebbie...