Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 12:52 AM

Default 10: Sunscreen

Peter and Alaina grabbed their towels, beach bag and a small cooler of drinks, heading out the door for the beach. Peter wore a green and yellow Brasil swim brief he bought online. It was a tighter and smaller fit than the Speedo suits he wore for swim team, but he really liked the colors. He also liked how he looked in it, but for sure there was no room to spare. Alaina, after seeing Peter in his suit switched to a green and yellow string bikini that was a near color match. Just like Peter, her suit barely covered her. In truth, her suit hardly covered anything. She had slipped on a pair of water shorts over for the walk to the beach. She was surprised when Peter walked out the door in just his swimsuit. He looked damn hot, she thought.

"Wow, no shorts, pretty daring of you," Alaina teased.

"Like you said, it is the beach," Peter shrugged. She rubbed his butt as they headed toward the beach, along the road leading to the bridge. There was much more activity on the walk than earlier.

"Rockin the Speedo," a group of teen boys in long board shorts called out as Peter and Alaina passed. Peter did not respond. At the bridge Peter and Alaina passed the same two guys who saw Peter alone earlier.

"Cool swimsuit," the one guy offered. They were both wearing shorts, clearly jealous of Peter in his hot looking suit. Peter smiled.

"I am changing for sure," the second guy added. "I brought my CaRioCa suit that you like," he reached in his bag and pulled it out. A bright yellow narrow sided brief that would look great on his lean body.

"Perfect, I got my red Corka," the second guy responded. Peter had already converted two guys.

Peter and Alaina found the perfect spot on the beach. The tide had come in quite a bit since morning, so they spread out their sheet and towels on the soft sand well above the high tide line. Peter quickly laid back on his towel, ready to soak up the sun. He adjusted himself in the tight fitting suit. As he watched Alaina slid off her shorts to reveal her barely there bikini. The top covered just enough to be legal, and the bottom was a thin band of material between her legs, held on by two hand tied bows on either side, leaving her legs almost bare, but for the thin ties. She looked stunning, totally sexy and very naked. Peter felt himself getting hard at the sight of her.

"Wow!" Peter said as he admired Alaina.

"You like?" she replied, modeling the suit provocatively for him. She looked gorgeous, her soft smooth skin glowing in the bright sun. Peter could not take his eyes off her. She knew he was turned on. He had never seen Alaina wear such a skimpy swimsuit. She had secretly bought it online just for this trip. Just like a guy wearing a brief for the first time, Alaina was a little nervous being in barely nothing. She had practiced at home a few times. She felt aroused and horny.

"So those ties are all that keeps it on?" Peter asked. Alaina nodded. "Guess you are not jumping in the waves," Peter added. Peter was now laying back, on full display.

Peter closed his eyes, listening to the waves crash ashore, the gulls calling out in their endless search for food, and the sounds of people enjoying the beach. Alaina also laid back, and like Peter she was soaking it all in. Their hands met, her soft fingers inside his more rugged farm boy grip. "This is nice," Peter said.

"Yes, it is. Wish we had more time than a weekend,". Alaina replied. Peter broke from the hand hold to feel her soft legs, his hand ran up her outer leg to her hip. He felt the bow tie knot of her skimpy suit. He played with the lose ends in his fingers. "What are you doing?" she asked. Peter was gently pulling at the tied ends.

"Wondering what happens if I pull this,". Peter teased. He came close to slipping the knot free.

"Don't you dare," Alaina responded. "Peter!" She said abruptly as she felt the tie loosen. He stopped and pulled the tie tight again. "You jerk," she teased. It was a close call. Together they laid quietly for the next 30 minutes. Peter finally calmed in the suit, his earlier arousal now eased off.

"I bet you didn't put on sunscreen," Alaina asked looking at him. Peter nodded no. "I better get you some," Alaina answered.

As Peter laid out, Alaina sat up beside him and slowly squirted sunscreen up his left leg. She then worked it in with her hand, starting at his foot, working up his leg slowly, lustfully. Peter watched as her chest leaned across him, giving him a very erotic view. His anatomy tingled as his desires started to grow again. When she got to the upper leg she slipped her hand between his legs, as she rubbed the lotion into his leg, her hand also rubbed against the thin band of swimsuit covering between the long legs. Peter moaned a bit at the feel of her touching him. She teased him by feeling his manhood between his legs. She had a plan, and it was already working. She smiled as Peter's bulge grew. Alaina repeated the process on Peter's right leg, by the time she was done, she had aroused him so much he was a massive mound of manhood in the tight green and yellow suit. She could see every detail of his anatomy as he grew harder in the wrap of Lycra.

"You are making me hard," Peter whispered. Please keep control, Peter thought to himself.

"I know,". She replied. She giggled. "Time for your chest and arms." Peter wasn't sure he could handle it. He had already felt a little drip of wetness ease out of himself. He was throbbing with desire.

Alaina let the white cream dribble all over Peter's chest and arms. She first massaged it into his muscular arms, then leaned in and kissed him, first a quick peck, followed by a more passionate one. Peter felt himself building, he was not sure how the tight Lycra could keep him all contained. His erection was pressing hard against the waistband of the tiny Brasil suit. As she kissed him, he got even more wet, a spot forming where the tip of him met the suit. He felt the slow releases. Alaina rubbed the sunscreen into his chest, slowly teasing his nipples, which drove him into a sexual frenzy. Peter's chest was smooth, he kept it that way for swimming, even his arms and legs were free of hair. Alaina loved his smooth skin as she worked her way down his abs.

"You are driving me wild," Peter moaned. He was wiggling his legs in a failing effort to maintain self control. Peter knew he was rapidly passing the point of no return. Please don't, he kept repeating in his mind, but she was making him so ready, so wanting it. Her hand reached the top of his swimsuit, she slowly rubbed daringly along the waistline, letting one finger drop down to feel him, riding along the ridge of him hardness. She repeatedly rubbed along him, each time feeling him flinch. She felt every outline of him. "Oh gawd, Alaina," Peter moaned. He was breathing hard, his heart racing as his body surged toward climax. He felt so trapped, no other clothes but the very tight, bulging 2 inch band of bulging swimsuit. What am I going to do, he thought.

"You feel amazing,". Alaina whispered. Peter felt the final surge forming in him.

"Not yet, please," Peter whispered. He held back with all his might. Alaina felt the power surging inside him. Peter's legs stiffened as he pushed upward inside the suit. His bulge pressed into her hand, giving himself to her touch. Alaina watched as he tried his best to hold off the explosive release. She so enjoyed as he struggled.

"I love watching you aroused in your swimsuits," Alaina whispered between kisses. Peter moaned, loudly, as his body started to pulsate. She held him, feeling every jolt.