Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 05:50 PM

I must have been in deep sleep because my dream was very realistic. I awoke laying on my back with my legs spread apart. Katy was saddled up next to me with her head on my shoulder. At that moment I realized my dream was Katy inspired. I felt her fingernail slowly stroke the material of my speedo. Up and over my balls her finger played, and then swirling the head of my cock, her finger started all over again. The polyester material was silky smooth but accentuated the touch of her strokes. It literally made me shiver at times. I pulled my arm from around her shoulder and laid my hand on her partially nude mound. She rolled back to accommodate my advances. The Weasel suit was tight over her crack, providing a target zone for my finger strokes.

Our quiet vocal compliments to each other excited us and my suit was straining to hold my cock down in its sleeping position. Katy was getting excited and after a few minutes during this 3:00 AM play, she licked my chest and down and around my belly button. As she slid down, kissing and licking, her mouth embraced my bulge as if she was trying to eat it in one gulp. Her hands slowly tugged at the sides and once again, a speedo is cast aside, this time hitting Sam in the head, stirring his sleep. Fortunately he was not too awake and ignored the speedo draping over his neck. Her licks up and down my shaft with gentle kisses and tugs on its head had me erect as if I had not had sex in a week. I was, quite frankly, impressed with the stamina i had so far to keep up with this little nymph. She turned around as she played my balls and shaft, and invited me to sink my tongue into her pink puffy slit. As I grabbed her butt cheeks and guided her in for a landing, she raised her head and said, "Baby,,, I love to have oral orgasms." Her queue was all I needed to finish the task. Sam, now okay with our antics, slept through the whole experience.