Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 12:10 AM

Picture this; i am laying on the lounge chair, my cock stiff as a board. Katy stands up in her still damp and semi-transparent white suit holding the can of topping, straddling the lounger. All I could muster is "How many strawberries can I have?" She laughed and handing me the can of spray topping, proceeded to slip out of the suit. She laid down on her lounger and closed her eyes.

I took the can and sprayed a ring around each breast and a little peak on the nipples. I placed six strawberry slices around her breast and one on each nipple. Then I seductively ate each one and licked the topping. Taking the berry from her nipple encouraged a sigh and little moan from her. I remembered she had orgasms from this, so I suckled her nipple until she trembled and almost convulsed in an orgasm. After that experience, she gently pushed my head down her belly. I drew a line with the topping right over her belly button and over the mound and into her crack. Placing berry slices about an inch apart, I took each one like it was a precious gem. Holding her hips, my tongue slid into her crack. And my face was covered in whip topping. I re-positioned myself in between her open legs and let my face sink into her pussy. Her juices were flowing and the sweetness of the topping and berries were balanced by the saltiness of her juices. Katy grabbed my head and pushed me closer, nearly suffocating me as i licked her clit and sucked her pussy.

As I came up for air, she said, "I want to cum again,,, put him in me!!" As I slide our sticky bodies together, my cock slid into her unassisted. I took it in for a moment, pausing, feeling her Kegals gripping me. As I began to stroke her, slowly and gently, she also undulated with me, which built my tension. I was gaining some distance with her and she was loving it apparently as she moaned and pushed against me, driving me as deep as I could go. Sam was sitting next to us looking on as if to make sure we were okay. All I could say was, "Sam, go lay down...." He did and I pushed even harder as I felt her start to quiver and loudly proclaim her building orgasm. I exploded again with a YESSS,,, F**CK ME BABY!!!!" She screamed a similar epithet as we both collapsed on the lounger in total exhaustion. The strawberries had not been that good at fueling this round.