Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 06:44 PM

After a very long and sensual kiss, She withdrew slowly, washed her hands, and started washing the vegetables she had laid out on the sink. I washed my hands also and resumed prepping the steaks. Taking the steaks outside to the grill, I realized I had not grilled steaks in a speedo before. Actually, didn't think too much about it.

Katy brought my wine glass out and propped against the porch post, sipped her wine and watched me flip the steaks. Finally after a long pause, she said, "Matt, you have a cute butt." "That suit makes you look hot." I said, " Thanks for compliment, Katy." "Oh, by the way, you are really hot in that one-piece." "Actually, you are hot in anything you put on, or not on." I snickered.

I said, "Hey, how do you like your meat?"
"Depends on what meat you are talking about," she said.
"Your steak, you silly girl." I responded.
"Ohhh,, then medium well... I like it pink on the inside," she said.
"So do I,,, love it pink on the inside," I snickered. She laughed and came over to inspect the steaks. Setting her glass down, she reached around my waist and hugging me, she said, "Matt, I am really enjoying myself this weekend." "I hope you are too."

"How could I not, Katy. We have done more in a day, than I have done all year and I really like your company." I responded. She looked up in a wistful sort of way and said, " I am so glad." and gave me a squeeze. I grabbed the steaks and we went inside to eat.