Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 01:18 AM

After we parted lips, I said quietly, "Now, let's grill those steaks. I'll prep 'em and grill 'em if you will fix us a salad. She gave my pouch a gentle squeeze and drawing her finger up my straining shaft, said, "You pour some wine and I'll get started on the salad." I did, and as we got busy fixing food, we got into a conversation which went like this,
"Katy, can I ask you another question?"
"Sure Matt, anything."
"I noticed you have a real affinity to speedos, and particularly my brief suits."
"yea, why do you ask?"
"Well, what is it about the suit that draws you attention?"
Matt, it's not so much about the suit as it is the guy wearing it."
"Really!! What do you mean?"
"Well, its like, I notice the speedo and the guys bulge, which, like, kinda turns me on." "And, like, I look him over and if he's cute, I, like, have the hots for him."
"Hmmm. So what was it about me then?" "I don't consider myself cute."
"Matt, I told you about when you were wearing your blue speedo working the lane lines." I think your handsome, and you really, like, take care of yourself." "I mean,, you seem to like your body and want to be in shape."
I said to her, "Well, a swim coach needs to be in shape so he can demonstrate stroke technique if he needs to."
She interrupted, "Yea, but you seem to enjoy wearing a bikini cut suit, and from what I see, the briefer, the better," and she giggled.
"Okay, Katy, you have me figured out. Yes, since I was in high school, I have enjoyed my body and wanted to keep it in good shape." "And I do like the feel and look of a brief."
That's what turns me on, Matt." She continued, " You may think you are getting older, but after today, I see you as a really young guy." "At least in the way you make love to me."
"Thanks, Katy, that is so kind of you to say."
"And by the way," she said, "why did you say earlier you didn't think you were that big?"
"Well, I'm not."
"How big are you?"
"Well,, I think about 6 and 1/2 inches.
"You think"
'Well, I did measure him,,, a long time ago," "You know,,, in high school."
"So what's wrong with 6 and a 1/2 inches?" "It fills me up."
"I guess nothing if you think it is big enough for you."
"Matt, I don't measure a man by the size of his dick. I measure a man by the size of his character. And you have many inches of character."

That took me back hearing this twenty two year old spout such wisdom and maturity. I dropped the steak I was kneading in spices, wiped my hands on a towel and walked over to her. Embracing her waist, I pulled her to me and said, "Katy, that is the kindest thing anyone, no, I mean any woman, has ever, and I mean EVER, has said to me. She reached up and drove her tongue into my mouth as a thank you I will never forget.