View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
Your English grammar/spelling is looking good, probably better that some of us native English speakers!

Great suits. And yes, very revealing when wet! (You favor dressing left, we see!)

But you seemed to indicate that as you are casual/nonchalant, people don't tend to be negative. Can you share--what has been some of the responses, good or bad, that you have received?

In those suits I dress to the left, but in the ones with wonderjock, I put him downwards

And those aren't the most revealing ones. I've got two white ones and another ice blue one where I've cut the liner out off because they were uncomfortable with the liner...

I've overheard comments by other younger guys that they could see my dick and once a girl told her boyfriend that it made her horny. The only "negative" comment I've had was from a female lifegard at the pool who thought one of my white AB's was underwear, which isn't allowed offcorse. Once I told her it really was a swimsuit she said it was fine and casually pointed out that the back was a bit seethrough...

Sometimes under the showers I notice other guys watchkng and staying far longer then necessary... Some got a hardon

But I have to stress that acting nonchalant is important. And I frequently switch between something more revealing and something more conservative. It gives the impression that I don't do it deliberate...