View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:16 PM

I used the spa at one of my local leisure centres and was last out getting changed alone. There was a pair of bluish Maru swim briefs hanging on a hook that someone had left behind and closer examination showed that they were in my size. They had a tiger skin effect pattern in black allowing the blue to show through and other details in pink. The briefs were really nice.
I hadn't seen anyone wearing them while I'd been there and since they were nearly dry I guessed they'd been there some time and were abandoned. Knowing that they would only go into lost property and then be thrown away I slipped them into my bag and took them home.
At home I washed them really well and dried them before trying them on, They fit really well and looked good on me, well, they were Maru.
I swam in them and used them on various beaches but made sure I never took them to the leisure centre where I'd found them just in case I met the original owner.
I haven't done this before of since with any other swim briefs but the pattern on this Maru suit caught my eye and was something special.