View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 07:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Timmy has a rough time at start of practice

Part 15 & thanks for the comments and pvt messages. Feel free to pvt message me, I love hearing from you.

Back home, Timmy couldn’t get the thoughts of what happened to him out of his mind. He showered and jerked off in the shower wearing Scott’s speedo. He finished showering and hung the speedo up to dry but decided to put the yellow one on while in his room, wearing that and a tee shirt. The events kept replaying in his mind and his boner was back and leaking again. A short time later, once again he felt forced to rub himself off through that yellow speedo, thinking about you-know-what.

The next day at swim practice when he saw the two guys – Scott and Jeff, his mind went right back to it. Scott walked over to him as they were all assembling on the deck to hear from the coach, Timmy in the yellow suit again, showing obvious arousal, did not go unnoticed by Scott and Jeff who was within eyeshot. Seeing those two boys, both of them showing their lengths in their respective speedos was more than Timmy could take. And in a red TYR that Scott had on, his knob showing quite clearly now was more than Timmy could take. He felt whatever control he had slipping away by the second. Scott could tell. He put his hand on Timmy’s shoulder and quietly said “Relax.” That word meant something else to Timmy because it was used in his “training”. He tried to relax but Scott’s touch took him over the edge and Timmy once again spunked in his speedo, barely able to keep standing from his weak knees. Jeff came over and stood in front of Timmy just as coach started to talk, hoping to keep anyone else from noticing what happened. Scott leaned over and quietly whispered to Timmy, “We’ll help you work on that.” Timmy smiled to himself, ready for his next session, whenever it might be, sooner than later, he hoped. Timmy managed to get through the rest of swim practice with no boner problems and also managed to keep his mind on swimming, mostly because he was able to get relief.

After practice Jeff assured Timmy that nobody else saw what happened, much to Timmy’s relief. “Timmy, you gotta stop wearing that yellow speedo to practice, I’ll find you a couple of more suits you can use for practice and maybe that will help you,” said Jeff. “But Jeff, I just love how that suit fits me and gives me those speedo feelings,” replied Timmy. “Yeah, that’s the problem,” Scott added, “and you know you’re showing so it makes it even more on you. And you do show, a lot, your knob is driving guys nuts, too.”

“When can we do our next training session,” Timmy asks. “How about on Saturday at Jeff’s?” Scott asks. The guys set it up and the next session is in 2 days at Jeff’s.

To be continued……