View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 02:53 PM

Default 33: Strange Feelings

The last big splurge of the Summer was a three night, two day stop at an amazing resort hotel in Monte Carlo. It was the most luxurious hotel of the entire trip, set waterside with an amazing free form resort pool with bridges, waterfalls, and a swim up bar. The ride over took them through wine country, where the busses traversed the winding roads and rolling hills, sharing the space with cyclists making the countryside trek. Their tight lycra outfits and fit bodies were as interesting as the picturesque views. Now, however, all eyes were on the glamorous accommodations of the resort, as the three buses and equipment truck meandered along the sparkling entry road.

“Look at this place,” Patrick said to Alex as they passed the tennis courts, sports courts, and the fitness lap pool complex, all done in a classic French motif. “There’s where Chris will be,” he added, pointing to the pool complex.

“Yup, already got my Speedo on!” Chris replied, interrupting the conversation from the seat ahead.

“Do you really?” Grant asked.

“Of course,” Chris replied with a teasing grin. He really did.

The buses made the final curve and the rest of the resort came into view, as did the waterfront view and just part of the huge oasis style pool. “Check this out,” Alex exclaimed to anyone listening. “This place is glamorous!” The bus stopped, they were in the second of the three busses.

“Okay young men and women,” the bus lead stood. “We need to get you all checked in. We’ll give you your keys as you get off the bus. Our only concert is tomorrow at 5 on the terrace. Dress will be concert casual uniform. We have a one hour practice at 8 tomorrow in the Grand Ballroom. Time is short, so you need to be one time and ready to go. No excuses, okay. Any questions?” The lead closed.

“What is dress for practice?” one of the young ladies asked.

“Whatever you want, casual is fine. Shorts, T shirts?”

“Can Chris wear his Speedo?” one of the guys asked, teasing. Chris blushed.

“If Chris wants, he can wear his Speedo, whatever, as long as Chris and the rest of you are ready to go at 8,” the reply came. “Oh yeah, dinner tonight is voucher, so tonight is yours to have fun. Welcome to Monte Carlo.”

The hotel was amazing. Marble entry, gorgeous landscape, the aroma of blooming flowers wafting through the air. Chris and Alex’s room was on the pool side, five floors up. It was a grand room with a huge balcony overlooking the pool area. There was a sitting room and a large bedroom with a king size bed. The bedroom had its own balcony overlooking a water garden. The two guys looked at each other with a perplexed grin as they realized there really was just the one bed.

“Oh well,” said Chris.

“I can sleep on the sofa,” replied Alex.

“It’s really not a big deal,” Chris said. “plus you’ll probably be with Patrick most of the time.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Alex replied.

“Let’s get changed and go check the place out.” Chris changed the subject. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his ribbed abdomen and muscular upper body. Alex always enjoyed watching Chris change. When the shorts came off to reveal Chris in just a tiny blue bikini brief, Alex about jumped out of his skin. Chris’s bulge in the tight underwear teased Alex’s senses.

“What are you going to wear?” Alex asked.

“Not sure, yet. I’ve got this cool Turbo suit that looks like a hamburger. I have never worn it, it is a little corny, but I thought it might be fun,” Chris replied.

“I’ve never seen it, what does it look like.” Alex asked.

Chris reached in his bag and pulled the suit out, still in the plastic Turbo bag. “Take it out, if you want,” Chris replied. Now totally naked. Alex was still fully clothed, which made for an interesting contrast. Alex slipped the suit out from the bag.

“I love it, so off the wall!” Alex replied. “When did you get this?”

“Right before we left, I saw it an liked it. But I wasn’t sure about wearing it,” Chris replied.

“I think it will look great on you!” Alex replied. He handed the suit and the empty bag back to Chris.

“How about you?” Chris asked.

“Not sure, maybe my USA Turbo, the one like yours.” Alex replied. “Patrick really likes me in that one,” Alex blushed a little.

“Yeah, you do look pretty hot in that one,” Chris replied. “I’m going to shower first,” Chris added as he tossed the suit on the bed and walked in the bath. Alex smiled as he watched the gorgeous naked body walk away, the brand new Turbo laying on the corner of the bed. As the shower water turned on, Alex picked the suit up again and started to admire it. Chris knew he would.

As the shower water ran over Chris’s body and he soaped and lathered himself up, he became quite aroused. He washed himself there, gently massaging his anatomy with his soap filled hands. He was becoming very turned on, which caught him off guard. Usually when this happened it was because he was thinking about Sheri, but at the moment he was actually thinking about Alex, picturing him in his USA Turbo suit, how amazing he looked, not so much muscular, but more “boy next door” like. For whatever reason, Chris began to wonder what it would be like with another guy. He had never confided in anyone that he admired cute guys in swimsuits, but he had never lusted over them, at least not until now. He could never betray Sheri, he thought. Still he wondered. Those thoughts brought him to full climax.

Alex slipped out of his shorts. He held the suit up, then against him, wondering what it would look like on. He never went any further than that. He laid the suit back down on the bed. He heard the water turn off and Chris slide the shower door open.

“Your turn,” Chris yelled out, as he wrapped a towel around his dripping body.

“Cool,” Alex replied. He picked out his own Turbo suit from the bag, smiling at the thought that Chris said he looked hot in it. Also naked, Alex walked into the bathroom, Chris was wrapped in a towel at the sink, getting ready to shave. Alex hung his Turbo suit on the door handle and turned on the shower. Chris watched in the mirror as Alex began to shower. Things began to stir under the wrapped towel.

Aiden and Patrick’s room was on the fourth level, overlooking the gardens. It was smaller than Alex and Chris’s, a more basic room with two queen beds, a small sitting area and one modestly sized balcony. Luck of the draw. Aiden, who rarely stayed in the room, opting to spend the nights with his girlfriend, put his luggage on the stand. “I’ll be staying here tonight,” he announced to Patrick. “Sorry.”

“Hey, it’s cool. It is your room, too,” Patrick replied. Of course it messed up any plans of a night alone with Alex.

“Lizzie wants a night alone to go girl stuff, I guess,” Aiden added. Patrick and Aiden got along, but since they spent a total of four nights together the whole trip, they were still like new acquaintances. “I guess a bunch of the girls are doing some spa thing tonight. Looks like its guys night, too.”

“Well, it could be fun,” Patrick replied. As he did he was changing into his swimsuit. Aiden turned around, catching Patrick as he was pulling the Red print Tyr suit up his legs. Aiden watched as Patrick positioned himself inside the suit and checked himself in the mirror.

“Those things are pretty small,” Aiden commented.

“Yeah, I guess,” Patrick replied. He wondered if Aiden had ever even seen him in a swimsuit before. He had not.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’d wear one,” Aiden continued. “I mean its smaller than my boxers.”

“I like them. They feel great on and Alex really likes them, too.”

“I guess,” Aiden shrugged. “Whatever turns you on.” It was a strangely awkward moment for both of them.

“Thought I’d hook up with Alex, Chris and the guys and scope out the pool,” Patrick changed the topic a bit. “You are welcome to come.” Secretly he hoped Aiden would say no, he was really not all that comfortable around him.

“Yeah, that would be cool. Haven’t spent any time with you guys,” Aiden accepted the invite. He slipped out of his boxers and pulled on a pair of board shorts than hung low on his hips. Aiden was modest height, a little overweight, and about average looking. Truth was a brief suit probably wouldn’t look great on him, but the board shorts did little to make him look better.

The two guys slipped on shirts and headed out the door.